X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFREE
    replied
    Re: Finally Finished!!

Wow!!! They are all beautiful!! I can't pick a favorite. Great job!!

Leave a comment:

• mrswindy4
    replied

Originally posted by meemeecyn View Post
    Mrswindy....your quilts are simply gorgeous! I especially like the purple one! Would it be easy to find the pattern you used? You know what they say about 'imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery"?? Haha!
    Thanks Meemee...I had a lot of fun working on the quilts with my family. I used a basic log cabin block for the purple quilt, and added a border. http://www.quiltingassistant.com/logcabinblock.html The "Barn Raising" layout has always been a favorite of mine.

Leave a comment:

• meemeecyn
    replied

Mrswindy....your quilts are simply gorgeous! I especially like the purple one! Would it be easy to find the pattern you used? You know what they say about 'imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery"?? Haha!

Leave a comment:

• debinmalaga
    replied

Wonderful job on all three, each is just beautiful! Your son did a terrific job in picking out his fabrics, how extra special that makes his quilt. Were you working on all three at the same time?

Leave a comment:

• Susan M
    replied

Wow great job! Love all three.

Leave a comment:

• Mimis-quilts
    replied

Beautiful quilts...I think I like the last one best, your son did a great job picking out the fabric...I was wondering about the date stamp... Your family will love them I am sure!

Leave a comment:

• Elaine
    replied

Love them all. You did a fantastic job.

Leave a comment:

• Angela Ryerse-Multhaupt
    replied

WOW! Great job on them all.

Leave a comment:

• Monica Davenport
    replied

All of these quilts look awesome!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Freda
    replied

Originally posted by mrswindy4 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]5432[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5430[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5429[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5428[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5427[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5431[/ATTACH]

Finally got the 3 quilts I have been working on binded and pictures taken. The purple log cabin is for my Granddaughter's 1st "Big Girl" bed. The backing is black, but the lighting makes it look gray. The LAQ did a fantastic job on the quilting, but you really cant see it
    The brown quilt is for my husband, using Jenny's Jelly Charm pattern. It's made with Moda's Antique Fair charm pack and a brown Moda jelly roll. I added a sashing of tan roses from my stash. The blue quilt is a Fat Quarter pattern...Short Stack...made with 14 FQ's and some border. My 13 year old son looked through my stash and chose the FQ's...I think he did a great job in coordinating the colors and patterns!

Note to self: Change date on camera before taking more pictures! Sheeeesh!!

VERY nice... all of them! Congratulations on three great finishes!

Leave a comment:

• mrswindy4
    replied

I've got a quilting bucket list...so many "want to do's" and so little extra time to do them.

Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments...I really appreciate it!

Leave a comment:

• mamaquilt
    replied

Great job!! Doesn't it feel good when different projects are finished and the mind is open for new projects???

Leave a comment:

• bakermom
    replied

you've been busy! they look great!

Leave a comment:

• quilter.martha
    replied

All three of these quilts are beautiful! Great job. And kudos to your son in choosing those colors!

Leave a comment:

• sassyquilter
    replied

Feels good to get some things wrapped up! Lol about the date stamp. They are gorgeous. Love the log cabin especially

Leave a comment:

Working...
X