WOW! Great job on them all.
      Angela:icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Re: Finally Finished!!

Love them all. You did a fantastic job.
        Elaine:icon_wave:

Comment

Beautiful quilts...I think I like the last one best, your son did a great job picking out the fabric...I was wondering about the date stamp... Your family will love them I am sure!
          LIVE well, LAUGH often, LOVE much

Hugs, Pat

Comment

Wow great job! Love all three.
            Susan

Comment

Wonderful job on all three, each is just beautiful! Your son did a terrific job in picking out his fabrics, how extra special that makes his quilt. Were you working on all three at the same time?
              There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Mrswindy....your quilts are simply gorgeous! I especially like the purple one! Would it be easy to find the pattern you used? You know what they say about 'imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery"?? Haha!

Comment

Originally posted by meemeecyn View Post
                  Mrswindy....your quilts are simply gorgeous! I especially like the purple one! Would it be easy to find the pattern you used? You know what they say about 'imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery"?? Haha!
                  Thanks Meemee...I had a lot of fun working on the quilts with my family. I used a basic log cabin block for the purple quilt, and added a border. http://www.quiltingassistant.com/logcabinblock.html The "Barn Raising" layout has always been a favorite of mine.
                  ~Mary
                  As ye sew, so shall ye rip.

Comment

Wow!!! They are all beautiful!! I can't pick a favorite. Great job!!

Comment

Working...
                    X