Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Max and Whiskers quilt

Originally posted by patticakes View Post
    Thanks Sunny! I bought one a few months ago but haven't used it yet. This may be the quilt I try it on!
    As you can see I kinda got addicted to making circles, I still have one more that has the large circles, it's on my kitchen table right now waiting to be layed out. I might get it finished tonight, but I'm not holding my breath, I'm tired tonight.
    You are gonna love your circle cutter, I saw it used on one of Jenny's tutorials, and was hooked.
    :icon_wave: Sunny

Blog: www.threesmallfryprimitives.blogspot.com

Facebook: Threesmallfry Primitives

Comment

I just loved the Max and Whiskers fabric when I saw it. I can't wait to see what you come up with for it.

Comment

SOOOOO Cute !!!!!
        Your Babies are cute too !!!!!!
        Looks like they Love it TOO !!!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

sooooo cute! love the pattern.
          To quilt or not to quilt?.....what a ridiculous question!
          Check out all things quilty at my blog here: http://www.sassyquilter.com

Comment

too adorable!
            Sewing mends the soul.
            sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
            Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
            ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

I love the colors and the circle ruler sure helps.

Comment

Love, love, love the colors of this quilt!! Your helpers are beautiful as well. What pattern is that and is it hard for a beginner/intermediate to learn? Did you have to applique those circles onto the fabric? I am not a very good appliquer at all but am always looking for new stuff. This quilt is too cute!! Happy Quilting Marti

Comment

Ooooh, I love it. I have a layer cake of Max and Whiskers and some yardage. I must make something with it after seeing yours. It's just gorgeous!
                  🍄 Heather🍄

Comment

Originally posted by MartiB View Post
                    Love, love, love the colors of this quilt!! Your helpers are beautiful as well. What pattern is that and is it hard for a beginner/intermediate to learn? Did you have to applique those circles onto the fabric? I am not a very good appliquer at all but am always looking for new stuff. This quilt is too cute!! Happy Quilting Marti
                    Thanks Marti, It's not hard at all, the pattern is called googly eyes, not sure who it's from as I didn't follow a pattern. This project is really good for a layer cake. I used 10 inch squares, my large circle is 6 in, and the smaller one is 3 in.
                    It's blanket stitched around so as not to frey, but it would look good too if you did a 1/4 in straight seam around each circle as well and let it frey. If you can't find a layer cake you can get a 1/4 meter of 9 different prints and each 1/4 meter makes 4 10inch blocks It's not hard at all
                    Have fun quilting! Tammy

Comment

Love the quilt and your poochies are too cute!

Comment

Great job, love the google eyes and your little buddies.
                        There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Working...
                        X