my first sampler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my first sampler

okay,... i hope this works so, this has been a good few days,,, this is a sampler that my friend Laura wanted..she said i don't care what it looks like i just want one from you,,, okay,, so i went back to the videos... and tried really hard. so a few blocks are crocked. my border frame, is straight.. the friendship braid was not too bad. It is just sew press sew press. looking forward to seeing that one in the vids... great for a jelly roll. okay. i need to go... thinking of you all. and i'd really like to do a group project... like a dresden from the distance.. i think it would be fun.
    Love, ya's.. Gina from Mpls
    [attachment=3:8owcakv3]100_0896.jpg[/attachment:8owcakv3][attachment=2:8owcakv3]100_0897.jpg[/attachment:8owcakv3][attachment=1:8owcakv3]100_0902.jpg[/attachment:8owcakv3][attachment=0:8owcakv3]100_0894.jpg[/attachment:8owcakv3]
    all the best
    Gina

Re: my first sampler

Great Work Gina! Way to GO! I love the mix of colors! Your friend is sure to love it! Thanks for the pics!

Comment

great work Gina!! I think everything looks wonderful...and you used the batiks...rock on!!
      Michele

Comment

left overs, from Vickie's quilt. i love batiks.
        all the best
        Gina

Comment

I love it! The colors rock, wonderful work as always! Theresa :mrgreen:

Comment

Gina!! That is really impressive!! She is sure to love it!
            I really like the braid...as I am new to quilting,
            I too would like to see a tutorial on this.
            MSQC girls do THE BEST tutorials!!!
            Susan

Comment

Working...
            X