• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanielaK
    replied
    Re: Wonky Stars and Bars

Originally posted by pamstone View Post
    did you get that pattern on MSQC site? i love it
    No, the star pattern is "Pointless Wonder", as I said I shared it with the Friday night sew girls @ MSQC shop. We had a blast! I am not sure how many stars were made that night, but I have made 3 table runners with the 5 stars of the 7 stars I made, my demo blanket is in brights and I had another quilt top demo'd hanging. If you go to my album there is a quilt top shown in Fall colors. You can find the pointless star pattern on line. It is really fun to make.

I will try to take some pictures and post them when the other gals bring their star items to show and tell.

Leave a comment:

• LanaMonteith
    replied

Where can we get that great pattern????? Not all of us are going to the auction

Leave a comment:

• pamstone
    replied

did you get that pattern on MSQC site? i love it

Leave a comment:

• Loonwatcher
    replied

Love that pattern. And I love that you are paying it forward for the Relay for Life. I also participate in the RFL. This is my 6th year. It's a great cause.

Leave a comment:

• patticakes
    replied

Love your table runner! Your donation should raise some good $$! Bless you for paying it forward!

Leave a comment:

• debinmalaga
    replied

Love your stars, how cool that you are donating the runner to Relay for Life!!

Leave a comment:

• Sunnyok
    replied

I love your stars, they are so cool!
    Looks like so much fun!

Leave a comment:

• pdjewelrylady
    replied

How COOL!! I love the wonky stars - bet they were fun fun fun

Leave a comment:

• DanielaK
    started a topic Wonky Stars and Bars

Wonky Stars and Bars

I posted a few recent projects I completed in my album. I had fun at the Missouri Star shop with Jenny and the Friday night girl gang teaching the Pointless Wonder star block as we did a sew, slash and swap of pieces. It was a lot of fun and Someone was able to get some extra blocks for her up coming birthday. I am donating the pictured table runner, as one of my "Pay it Forward" items. It is going to a local aution for a
    Relay of Life walk coming up.
Working...
X