Busy weekend of quilt tops+1 changing pad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Busy weekend of quilt tops+1 changing pad

Locked myself in the sewing room for 2 whole days. Lots of quilt tops on the go using Maison Bleue by RJR, Double Chocolat by Moda, and Plum Sweet by black bird designs for Moda ( just waiting on yardage to finish the log cabin top ) and I added in a changing pad for a friends up coming baby shower for good measure.
    Attached Files

Re: Busy weekend of quilt tops+1 changing pad

Wow!! You were a busy bee. Those are really nice. I love the log cabin. The colors are really pretty.

Comment

I've been thinking about getting that Maison Bleue jelly roll, was trying to envision what it would look like, now I know. Very pretty.
      Since you're always on my mind can you straighten out the mess up there?

Comment

Great way to spend your weekend! They're all very pretty.

Comment

Ohhhh! So many pretty quilt tops in one weekend. They are all stunning. Wonderful job.
          sigpicAnita G.

Comment

Wow!! They look great!

Comment

Love them all, but the log cabin is my favorite.
              :icon_wave:Lisa

Comment

Very nice...I too had a busy weekend...worked on Saturday....evening...came home and finished quilting a commissioned quilt and am currently finishing up hand sewing the binding down...also sandwiched a small charity lap quilt and have that over half done with quilting.....going to hand it off to another quilter who will finish it up and it is going to a 16 year old with cancer who lost all of her waist length hair....we are hoping the quilt will bring comfort...I had the top already made...3" strips sewn ala JRR 2 style but had to reduce the length...I was playing around and used all different kinds of butterfly patterns....I also have another top waiting for sandwiching and quilting and I may play around with FMQ on this one or I will hand quilt it...not sure yet...it is a small tea cup quilt made totally out of scraps from my stash!

Comment

Wow! You have been so busy! They are all so beautiful

Comment

Beautiful quilts. You had a very productive weekend. That is a neat changing pad.

Comment

so productive!! Love all the colors you used - really love the log cabin

Comment

Working...
                      X