Making a Queen or King Size Jelly Roll Race Quilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Making a Queen or King Size Jelly Roll Race Quilt

Thank you for taking the time to do this. I bought several jelly rolls from Big Lots and now I know exactly what I am going to do with them.
    ~ Tracy

Comment

Thanks for all of you who took time to watch! Hope this helps for those who want to make the larger jelly roll race quilts.

Comment

Thanks so much for your generosity in sharing your easy-to-manage method for making a larger JRR quilt!

Comment

The idea came to me when we were discussing how to make them larger, I'm glad I finally got a chance to try the methd out and wanted to share it.

Comment

Jean, I really enjoyed these tutorials, as I have wondered about how to make these bigger. Not only are you a great quilter and seamstress, you're also a Jeanious at Maths!!
            I hope you enjoyed your latest visit to my place, and the change of pace from showing me again and again how to put zippers in Totes.
            Thanks for taking the time to make the video.
            Now we need to get some big lots stores here.
            HUGS,
            Lenore

"I'm not crazy. My Mother had me tested." (Dr Sheldon Cooper)

Comment

Originally posted by Nidan_07 View Post
              Jean, I really enjoyed these tutorials, as I have wondered about how to make these bigger. Not only are you a great quilter and seamstress, you're also a Jeanious at Maths!!
              I hope you enjoyed your latest visit to my place, and the change of pace from showing me again and again how to put zippers in Totes.
              Thanks for taking the time to make the video.
              Now we need to get some big lots stores here.
              Lenore, had to laugh at your comment about math, I made an on camera mistake trying to multiply without a calculator! 44 times 3 I think is 132, I said 142. Hope people do the full computations for them selves and use a calculator and don't listen to me! I did very poorly at math while in school, so this surprises me that I can figure this stuff out!

Comment

Originally posted by Jean Sewing Machine View Post
                Lenore, had to laugh at your comment about math, I made an on camera mistake trying to multiply without a calculator! 44 times 3 I think is 132, I said 142. Hope people do the full computations for them selves and use a calculator and don't listen to me! I did very poorly at math while in school, so this surprises me that I can figure this stuff out!
                Well you did really well. FYI I will always use a calculator, and I do have spell check, but could not resist use of "Jeanius" instead of genius.
                HUGS,
                Lenore

"I'm not crazy. My Mother had me tested." (Dr Sheldon Cooper)

Comment

Working...
                X