Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I-Spy obsession!!!!

Originally posted by Miss Sheri View Post
    I love Jenny's version and will be making that in my future, but another one I saw looked like a charm pack quilt in the center, and the border was a piano key border, made out of matching fabrics as in the center. It became a memory/matching game. Super cute. Yours is adorable! Isn't funny how when you get bit by the 'I spy' bug, all fabric is viewed with an 'I spy' potential?
    There is a fabric store right by my work and when I go there during lunch I ALWAYS look at potential I-spy fabric. I did watch Jenny's I-spy jar and I think that I am going to have to try that for sure!

Comment

Very Nice! I love I Spy! I have a layer cake in my stash. here is another D9P that a friend of mine made...I finished the quilting of it today on my long arm. IMG_20140320_135800.jpg
      [SIGPIC]sigpicCarol
      Blonde Biker Quilts
      Asking a quilter to mend is like asking Picasso to paint your garage.:icon_woohoo:

Comment

That is a great looking quilt. Love all those fabrics against the white. Great job.
        HUGS,
        Lenore

"I'm not crazy. My Mother had me tested." (Dr Sheldon Cooper)

Comment

Libby,

I made my DGS one with all bugs, frogs and other slimy things and a cute girlie one for my DGD with candies, shoes, flowers, teddies, etc. I used a black background and hand quilted them. If I remember correctly I gave them to the kids for Christmas in 1999. They both loved them.
          sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Too cute!!
            Mary
            SW Missouri

Smile and the world smiles with you, frown and you frown alone.

Comment

The first I spy quilt I ever saw was made with hexies - about 3". Triangles were joined to opposite sides to make a parallelogram and then they were sewn together in rows. Hope that makes sense. Let me see if I can find a picture.

try this:

https://www.google.com/search?q=i+sp...4u%3B500%3B375

that has got to be the longest address I have ever seen!
              Last edited by dwil23; March 20, 2014, 08:39 PM.
              Donna

Comment

Working...
              X