X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mamaquilt
    replied
    Re: My Tumbler Quilts

wonderful job on the first quilt. I prefer it because of the sashing. It looks more "finished".

Leave a comment:

• slave2myjob
    replied

They are both nice, and I especially like the first one, with the darker colors. I think it's the sashing that sets if off. Beautiful job.

Leave a comment:

• Michelle M
    replied

I love them both! The darker one is probably my favorite, but looking at the light one I instantly smile! They are both amazing. I don't have a list of quilts that I want to do, but this may be the first one I put on one!!

Leave a comment:

• Simply Quilting
    replied

Beautiful quilts. Hard to believe how much difference sashing can make with a quilt. I like both of the quilts.

Leave a comment:

• marsharini
    replied

They're both lovely, but the sashing really sets the first one apart.

Leave a comment:

• turena65
    replied

Love them both! Beautifully done

Leave a comment:

• MomGram
    replied

Two wonderful quilts and they look so different. I love that sashing makes the blocks pop.

Leave a comment:

• Miss Sheri
    replied

Both are very nice. I love the 'everything but the kitchen sink line too. I really like that sashing effect though, nice!

Leave a comment:

• tamsterg7
    replied

I like them both! But really like the moon shadow - I have been eyeing that one up but haven't pushed the buy button!

Leave a comment:

• Kgrammiecaz
    replied

Ditto on the sashing, good idea. This tumbler sure is great for showing off fabric designs

Leave a comment:

• Vonnie
    replied

They are both beautiful but my favorite one is the first one. Love the way you have it sashed.

Leave a comment:

• laf512
    replied

Both are very nice!!

Leave a comment:

• BobW
    replied

Both are really great. I tend to be drawn to the brighter colors. I'm going to have to put a tumbler on my to do list.

Leave a comment:

• Leah53
    started a topic My Tumbler Quilts

My Tumbler Quilts

I really prefer the 10" tumbler done in lighter colors. The dark one was made with "moon shadow' layer cake and the lighter one done in "Everything but the kitchen sink". The dark one has been quilted, ready for binding, the light one has had nothing done as of yet, trying to decide if I want to make it a twin instead of a lap.

IMG_3995 (480x640).jpg IMG_3922 (743x800).jpg
Working...
X