Baby Quilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baby Quilt

Here is a picture of a baby quilt I finished yesterday. It was a kit I picked up and finally gave it a try. It went together really good. I used this piped binding tutorial that was posted on the MSQC forum at one time. http://tlcstitches.blogspot.com/2010...-tutorial.html
    Mine does not look as good as the one in the tutorial, but I am still very please with the overall look.
    6x4_3877.jpg6X4-2_3872.jpg
    JVO

Re: Baby Quilt

Oh, that is so adorable. Great job!! Thanks for sharing. I love the twisted dots.
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

I love that design.... and good for you trying that piped binding.... it's on my list as well... bj
      "Each day well-lived and Happy;
      that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

What a sweet quilt, good job!
        There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Great job ! She will love it !

Comment

Very nice! Looks so warm and fuzzy! And your binding??? Get outta here...that is amazing!
            Patti
            "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

How cute. Great job. Love how the corner blocks matche the border fabric; makes for an lovely overall pattern. (Note to self: on drunkard path quilt have the corner.....). Love it!
              ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

What a super snuggly quilt! It looks so soft. I like the way the corner blocks make the pattern look curved. It reminds me of this art deco swimming pool

Quilting through the dull times
                northstarquilting.blogspot.com

Comment

You really can be proud of it. That quilt looks really cosy!
                  sigpicgreetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

Comment

Love it - looks so soft and snuggly. And jrchapman - I love that pool too - wish I could make me one of those!!!!

Comment

Very pretty! You did a great job on that quilt.
                      “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, is and remains immortal.”

― Albert Pine

Comment

Originally posted by JVO View Post
                        Here is a picture of a baby quilt I finished yesterday. It was a kit I picked up and finally gave it a try. It went together really good. I used this piped binding tutorial that was posted on the MSQC forum at one time. http://tlcstitches.blogspot.com/2010...-tutorial.html
                        Mine does not look as good as the one in the tutorial, but I am still very please with the overall look.
                        [ATTACH]5317[/ATTACH][ATTACH]5318[/ATTACH]
                        Oh, the baby quilt looks so warm and snuggly... great job!
                        You know you've had too much coffee when you can thread a sewing machine while it's running.

The Adventures of the Empress of the Universe... or how I learned to quilt on the internet!

Comment

Working...
                        X