My version of Drunkard's Path

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My version of Drunkard's Path

Recently, I made a Drunkard's Path using Jenny's directions. After showing it to my quilt guild, I had one of those 2 a.m. wake up moments where I said, "Why didn't I think of that earlier?" LOL So I took Jenny's directions and just used charm packs instead of a Layer Cake and ended up with a great miniature quilt.

I had so much fun with this and had several people tell me they wanted my miniature quilt.

There is one thing. I could not satin stitch around the circle. It messed up over and over. So I just single stitched around the circles instead. Then I just tossed the 2 1/2 pieces like you would a salad and then picked them up one at a time and placed them. Worked out great!

I would of posted a picture of this great miniature quilt but I CANNOT figure out how to post pictures. I even went and read the instructions.

Re: My version of Drunkard's Path

Look for the instructions in the thread: "How to Create Your Own Photo Album", by Suds, Super Moderator, Feb. 17, 2010. You'll find it in the forum category, How to Use This Site. By following those instructions, I finally learned how to post pics to this forum. JCY

Comment

I really hope that you can figure out how to post pictures, I want to see your creation badly!!
      May your day be blessed. :icon_wave:

Shea Michelle

Comment

Looking forward to seeing a picture of your quilt. I'm sure it's beautiful.

Comment

I would LOVE to see your new version of this quilt. If you figure out how to
          Post a photo, I'm sure it will be appreciated

Comment

Would love to see this. Good luck with posting pics. Took me a while to learn how to get it done, too.
            HUGS,
            Lenore

"I'm not crazy. My Mother had me tested." (Dr Sheldon Cooper)

Comment

Working...
            X