More from an estate sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More from an estate sale!

This might just be my new hobby - buying fabric from estate sales! Our guild had some fabric from one of it's members there today (I ventured through what I hope is New England's last winter storm) and I got these goodies for $20. I even got a Supreme Slider which will fit my little machine perfectly. There's at least 8 yards in the pile.
    Attached Files
    Cyndi

“Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.” - Victor Hugo

Re: More from an estate sale!

You will love that slider! You sure can find the deals
    Thank you,

Ginny K

Comment

The fabrics are really nice.
      Barbara :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Great job, Cyndi! You go, girl!
        Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Comment

What a good buy.
          ​Robyn

Comment

I haven't started anything new this year as I'm trying to finish up lots of my UFO quilt tops. But with all the new goodies I've been able to add to my stash through sales and just plain good luck lately I just might have to start something new.

I'm hoping there's a new landscape quilt in the near future. My goal this year, besides finishing UFOs, was to make one little landscape quilt a month. I have some catching up to do and some of these fabrics would be perfect for a landscape.
            Cyndi

“Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.” - Victor Hugo

Comment

Love those fabrics! I love finding fabric treasures!
              April

Comment

I wish spring would hurry up and get here so the garage and estate sales will start up again. Great haul!!
                Dolores :lol::icon_heh:

Comment

Originally posted by cyndiofthevortex View Post
                  I haven't started anything new this year as I'm trying to finish up lots of my UFO quilt tops. But with all the new goodies I've been able to add to my stash through sales and just plain good luck lately I just might have to start something new.

I'm hoping there's a new landscape quilt in the near future. My goal this year, besides finishing UFOs, was to make one little landscape quilt a month. I have some catching up to do and some of these fabrics would be perfect for a landscape.
                  I was about to say the same thing......I see many landscape possibilities there!!!!
                  ~Kathy~

Comment

SOOOO COOL!!! Im super jealous ! I never seem to find stuff like this go you!!

Comment

Lucky you! What fun you will have!

Comment

Woo Hoo Cyndi! What a great haul! Let me know how you like the supreme slider after you try it.
                        "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                        Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Very nice. I have been wanting to get a supreme slider...it is on my, I need to get it, list.
                          Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                          sigpic

Comment

What a bargain. Even a supreme slider in amongst it all, and all for only $20?? I really am jealous. I can also see lots of landscape possibilities in this haul. Lucky you!!
                            HUGS,
                            Lenore

"I'm not crazy. My Mother had me tested." (Dr Sheldon Cooper)

Comment

Working...
                            X