10 minute tablerunner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 minute tablerunner

Have you made the 10 minute table runner? The instructions never include a stabilizer or batting, it comes out very flimsy. I added buttons on the straight way where the point turns down to give it some stability, I used heat and bond to make the placemats.

IMG_3380 copied to sandisk (800x225).jpg

IMG_3390 copied to sandisk (800x600).jpg
    Since you're always on my mind can you straighten out the mess up there?

Re: 10 minute tablerunner

Your fabrics are wonderfully "spring like"! I have made a few of the 10 Minute Table Runners, but mine took more like 30 minutes to an hour.
    Robin
    My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

yours look so springy! Good job. I have not done the 10 min runner because of no batting , it just seems way to flimsy to me with nothing in between.
      sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
      Time spent with cats is never wasted.
      Sigmund Freud

Comment

I am sew happy to hear someone else made a 10 Minute tablerunner in MORE than 10 minutes!! I did add batting to mine. It came out fine!
        ~Sew Sincerely~
        ♥ Sheriann ♥

Comment

Yes, I have made a bunch of them. Some with batting too. Yours came out beautifully springy.
          Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

I've made them with batting. Also it took more than 10 minutes for me.
            Shirley :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

I love the 10 minute table runners. They take me at least 20 minutes. I press open the seams & add a decorative stitch around the center fabric. I've never added batting...maybe next time. image.jpg This is my Mom showing off her first table runner earlier today.

Comment

I made 12 or 13 of those at Christmas, one was double length, I had a lot of fun and everyone I gave them to loved them. My first one took more than 10 minutes, but after that... Zoom... 10 minutes each... that's why I was able to make so many for gifts.

Comment

I don't think the 10 minutes includes prep time, cutting and ironing. After that is done the go together pretty fast.
                  Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                  sigpic

Comment

Certainly looks you're ready to bounce on into Spring. I don't think things like that would take me 10 Minutes. Good Job.
                    HUGS,
                    Lenore

"I'm not crazy. My Mother had me tested." (Dr Sheldon Cooper)

Comment

I have made this runner & added batting by sliding it into the tube. Finished with quilting and applique. 859158_10200194661724220_970273054_o.jpg2013-02-10_08-25-00_219.jpg
                      Have a Sewonderful Day,
                      Mary T.

Comment

I love that one Mary, looks so much better than my floppy one.
                        Since you're always on my mind can you straighten out the mess up there?

Comment

Working...
                        X