Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pieced Hexies

Hi All,

Last year some time I enrolled in the Pieced Hexie Craftsy Class when it was on sale. I didn't do anything about it for quite a while, but have been picking it up every now and then on a not very frequent basis .

This is my first attempt at hexies, so jumped right in the deep end and started with the pieced ones.
    I layed them out to see what they are going to look like and took a picture to show you all.

I don't really know how big I will make it yet.....haven't thought that far ahead.

Please excuse black cat tail. She is a naughty girl, who knows she isn't allowed on the table....she just wanted to see what I was taking a picture of and to see how long it would take for me to shoo her off. (about 2 seconds).

Thanks for looking.
    Attached Files
    HUGS,
    Lenore

"I'm not crazy. My Mother had me tested." (Dr Sheldon Cooper)

Re: Pieced Hexies

I love hexies and yours look great. Keep it up it's worthwhile. Right now I'm sewing some hexies together too and I nearly finished sewing the rows. Some pictures in my album.
    sigpicgreetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

Comment

Your hexies look great! The effect of the piecing is really cool.

I like hexies too but I have never thought of making pieced hexies. I am working on a black and white table runner right now. Either way they are fun to make.

Comment

Your hexies look great. I hadn't thought of piecing the hexies, but it looks super.

Comment

Good Work. Keep it up.
          Preeti
          http://sewpreetiquilts.blogspot.com/

Comment

Those are so cool. I can't wait to see the finished product. I started hexis using 1930's repo fabric last year. I grab them to work on when I'm riding in the car, waiting at the doctor, etc. I've been home so much this winter I've barely worked on them. Hubby and I are taking a road trip in May, I plan on getting lots done then.
            Robin
            My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

OOO, I would have never figured it out if you hadn't showed the blocks that came first. This is going to be gorgeous.

Comment

That is really pretty!
                pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

This is beautiful!!!
                  Alana
                  To live a creative life we must lose our fear of being wrong.
                  alanashideaway.blogspot.com
                  https://www.facebook.com/quiltsbyAlana

Comment

That is stunning!
                    🌺 Lorie

Comment

Working...
                    X