I finally took the time to learn how to post an album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally took the time to learn how to post an album

I just posted an album of some of the quilts I've made since retiring in 2011. Included are my very first (disappearing nine patch) and the Hunters Star that I took a class that my daughter taught. My daughter has a long arm business in Palm Harbor, Florida. She came home to Minnesota to teach the class. She has asked that I will the quilt to her.......
    Many of my quilts are from Jenny's tutorials. Many of my quilts have become gifts to family, friends or charitable organizations. I am addicted

Re: I finally took the time to learn how to post an album

WOW - your quilts are beautiful! You must be quilting full time - don't you love the tutorials! Thanks for sharing. Linda

Comment

Well you've sure put your retirement to good use...your quilts are wonderful!
      TODAY IS A GOOD DAY...TO HAVE A GOOD DAY...Genny

Comment

Your quilts are beautiful! I really enjoyed looking at them. I recognize a lot of MSQC patterns. Aren't they fun? Thanks for the inspiration. I'm going to try to do an album.

Comment

Wow-wow-WOW, Jody!! These are amazing - your work is just stunning. I love every single one of them! Thanks so much for sharing them.

Comment

You have been very busy.....they are lovely.
            Judy

Comment

Working...
            X