X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SallyO'Sews
    replied
    Re: Going pretty good so far...

Wow! This is really great! Glad you were able to get those batteries charged!

Leave a comment:

• BobW
    replied

What a super quilt. I love the colors and the pattern. I think it will be beautiful if you add more blocks or do sashing. I think either one will do a super job. The advantage to sashing is you can pick a color you want to draw out and use it.

Leave a comment:

• vchale
    replied

Setting on point and adding sashing can make a quilt grow fast. Just remember to have enough of your background for the setting triangles. Love your colors. Really nice. I would probably just pick the one color that you want to highlight from the quilt and use that for a solid border. I'm partial to blue. I think the blocks will look great with or without sashing. I wish I had a design wall that big, would make layouts much easier.

Leave a comment:

• Quiltfreestyle
    replied

Very pretty! Have fun with the design wall, it really helps to be able to see everything all at once.

Leave a comment:

• MRoy
    replied

Very pretty!

Leave a comment:

• songbird857
    replied

ooohh.. that's pretty

Leave a comment:

• asta
    replied

There is now, had to wait for batteries to charge!
    master bed quilt 001.jpg

Leave a comment:

• K. McEuen
    replied

Is there supposed to be a picture?

Leave a comment:

• easyquilts
    replied

Beth.... Pondering time is really important....at least it is to me... There are so many decisions to make!

I love my design wall... Building it was one if the first things my husband did when we moved into our house years ago... It's an invaluable tool....

Leave a comment:

• asta
    started a topic Going pretty good so far...

Going pretty good so far...

but now I have a lot of decisions to make. This will be for our master bed-queen size, not sure if I will do some sashing, borders, or just make more blocks. DH is working on making me a larger design wall, should be 8'x8' I think I will just keep making blocks until that is done, I need to see it all up on the wall in order to "ponder" before making final design decisions.
Working...
X