replied
    Re: Soho Chic

Looking good!
    Nice job.

Leave a comment:

• goofyizzy
    replied

Wow, this is looking so good. It's amazing everything you can do with a simple HST. HST is one of my favorites because it's so versatile. I really like the colors you're using too.

Leave a comment:

• g8dhorse7
    replied

It's coming along. Several more blocks to sew up then placement. I have no clue how I will put them all together yet.

soho chic.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Rhonda D. Matzker
    replied

I like the chevron block, but they all look very nice.

Leave a comment:

• easyquilts
    replied

I can tell you are having fun.....

Leave a comment:

• Kgrammiecaz
    replied

These are pretty. And you are right, there are way too many ways to arrange them. But one of them will click with you. You will know when its the right one

Leave a comment:

• songbird857
    replied

those are really nice - I love the soho chic line

Leave a comment:

• g8dhorse7
    started a topic Soho Chic

Soho Chic

I think I mentioned on another thread that I was participating in a Layer Cake Sampler QAL on Flickr. I didn't have a layer cake handy but I did have 4 charm packs of Soho Chic and yardage of Kona Snow. With the help of my new June Tailor HST ruler the blocks are coming along. I have 7 sewn together so far. I keep changing my mind, rearranging, swapping out different colors/prints, etc. I have several more blocks to go that aren't on the wall yet. The only drawback to this fabric is the amount of green and teal. I really thought there would be a more evenly distributed amount of each color but the burgundy is very sparse. I love teals and burgundys but, green, not so much. Especially the olive greens (too many years in the military wearing olive drab, I guess. lol).

Soho Chic for QAL.jpg

I just realized that since I snapped this picture I've already changed two of the blocks. lol
Working...
X