Wonky Star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonky Star

I finished another quick scrap busting project this morning. I wanted to try the wonky star block and I "needed" a new pillow cover for my sewing chair. I also purchased a spool of King Tut Cotton Candy thread that I was dying to use. Sometimes, we just need a little instant gratification with no hard core rules to follow. I think more wonky stars are in my future. What a great way to help shrink my scrap piles!

wonky star pillow.jpg

Re: Wonky Star

Very cute!
    There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

That is so cute! Love the borders you put on it too. What size is your middle square?
      🌺 Lorie

Comment

Wonky star blocks are so easy and fun, aren't they? I love yours - it is so cute!

I get to see the entire display of Superior Threads in April at a quilt show. I love them. That's what I buy now when I go to shows when they are there instead of fabric. King Tut and So Fine are my favorites so far. Their variegated threads are beautiful!
        Cyndi

“Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.” - Victor Hugo

Comment

Originally posted by cyndiofthevortex View Post
          Wonky star blocks are so easy and fun, aren't they? I love yours - it is so cute!

I get to see the entire display of Superior Threads in April at a quilt show. I love them. That's what I buy now when I go to shows when they are there instead of fabric. King Tut and So Fine are my favorites so far. Their variegated threads are beautiful!
          I love how the KT thread stitched out. I never paid too much attention to threads until I joined this forum. The wealth of knowledge and experience here is awesome! Enjoy the show!

Comment

I agree with you... what a darling pillow!

Comment

Working...
            X