pillowcase count....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pillowcase count....

At the Puyallup Sew Expo, they collect pillowcases for the local children's hospital, Mary Bridge. Every time one is turned in, a bell is rung. While I was there Thursday, it was ringing almost nonstop. They had sewing stations set up back near the collection zone where you could sew some if you wanted. Anyway, here is this years total....simply amazing!!

pillowcase count.jpg
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Re: pillowcase count....

A friend of my daughter works at the local children's hospital. I'm going to ask her if they would like some! I think it would make a great service project for the ladies from our church. I did make one and sent it to Ruby, and I so admire what she and Marilyn along with all you others are doing; I know the women here would like to contribute to a local hospital.

Comment

Re: pillowcase count....

That is so cool. As a Mom who has had children in a Children's hospital, it means so much when people are so thoughtful. Our second son was hospitalized when he was a month old. It was at Christmas time and he got a package. In the package was a very soft lamb. To this day, that lamb is on his bed and he still cuddles with it even after 9 years. The children rotate their stuffed animals (limit of 4 at a time on the bed) in and out but the lamb is always one of the four on the bed.

Comment

Working...
      X