X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCY
    replied
    Re: Storm at sea quilting directions...

It's not that hard, but time consuming, making all the little triangles to go around the corner blocks. I've had frustrations with getting things to line up right. I ended up cutting many of the pcs. 1/8" bigger than the instructions so things would square up properly. Definitely not for a beginning quilter. JCY

Leave a comment:

• bubba
    replied

Thanks Kathy, but I think I'm going to buy one of the laser cut kits! If I change my mind, I'll let you know.

Leave a comment:

• Nidan_07
    replied

I wish I had that diagram when I did mine. Looks hard at first glance, but looking closer it isn't that difficult.

Leave a comment:

• toggpine
    replied

Once you have the blocks together that makes complete sense. I have that top done, but not quilted. I wasn't the one asking, but that diagram will come in quite handy!

I have the Marti templates if you want to borrow them Pat. They make cutting a lot easier, unless you plan to foundation/paper piece the blocks.

Leave a comment:

• bubba
    replied

If you click on it, you can see a diagram for quilting the Storm at Sea quilt.....it's not that scary! I'm going to sew one and plan on using that diagram!

Leave a comment:

• Grandma G
    replied

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
    Scary ! lol
    I 2nd that motion! Holy cow, what in the world was that thing???

Leave a comment:

• Hulamoon
    replied

Scary ! lol

Leave a comment:

• bubba
    started a topic Storm at sea quilting directions...

Storm at sea quilting directions...

Sorry, I can't find the post I saw earlier about someone wondering how to quilt this pattern. In browsing thru the Flynn site, I came across this -

http://flynnquilt.danemcoweb.com/med...ssquilting.jpg

Hope whomever needed it will find it helpful!
Working...
X