Working on some UFOs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working on some UFOs

I have finally finished the binding on the cat wallhanging...I stitched around the straight lines on the panel...I like the way it turned out...
    also, here is a picture of the double slice layer cake top I have had done since last fall...it is Old Primrose Inn fabric that I loved as soon as I saw it...it is 64" x 45"...I'm still trying to decide on some borders...I can still order some yardage from that line...and I also had 5 squares leftover that I will probably make into a pillow...not sure yet...decisions, decisionsIMG_2504.jpgIMG_2505.jpg
    Carol

Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

Re: Working on some UFOs

Love them both! So glad you posted the cats - I bought the panel but hadn't decided how I was going to do the quilting. Yours looks good, so now I have an idea. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

You have been busy. Well done.
      HUGS,
      Lenore

"I'm not crazy. My Mother had me tested." (Dr Sheldon Cooper)

Comment

OK, the cat one is adorable!! Not that you didn't do a good job on both, but the cats caught my eye. Quilt on!
        Connie

Our lives are like quilts – bits and pieces, joy and sorrow, stitched with love.

Comment

I love both! I finished my first quilt top...double slice layer cake as well and now trying to decide on what kind of border or borders.

Your work is beautiful! Is there a pattern for the cat one?

Comment

Carol, I love both of your projects. You wallhanging is darling and your quilt is so pretty. I just finished a Double Slice quilt top. I love yours!
            sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I really like the wall hanging. The cats did it.
              Peggy:icon_hug:

Comment

Working...
              X