• Show
Clear All

Re: My current projects with Mom

Those look nice, keep up the good work.
    Vicki C:icon_hi:

Comment

Originally posted by Mimis-quilts View Post
      Well, young lady, I am quite impressed with your blocks. I know when I was 13 sewing was the last thing I thought of doing! I was looking at your pictures too...so you play fast pitch softball too!
      Ms. Pat....my Mom wanted me to learn when I took an interest, just like she did with her Mom and Grandmother. I took a break from playing fast-pitch softball for the past year. I am thinking about taking it back up again though.

Comment

Those our nice. My group on Fun Friendly Projects is doing a Star BOM and there my group on Facebook FB Friendly Quilt Group is doing the star block plus a monthly quilt block where each block represents that month.
        "Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime." Martin Luther (founder of the Lutheran Church)

Comment

Such a nice way to bond with your Mom! Your skills are really developing! Quilt on!
          Connie

Our lives are like quilts – bits and pieces, joy and sorrow, stitched with love.

Comment

Hi Halona,
            You are doing such a great job on these blocks, and your colour choices are really good.
            Keep going with it, enjoy your sewing, and be sure to post more pics.
            HUGS,
            Lenore

"I'm not crazy. My Mother had me tested." (Dr Sheldon Cooper)

Comment

Working...
            X