X & O Hello Kitty Baby Quilt for Non-Quilting Sister

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X & O Hello Kitty Baby Quilt for Non-Quilting Sister

Here is the finished quilt. I did all of the quilting on my embroidery machine. Looking forward to hearing everyone's thoughts on the quilt.

IMG_3673 (800x533).jpgIMG_3674 (800x533).jpgIMG_3675 (800x533).jpgIMG_3676 (800x533).jpgIMG_3677 (800x533).jpgIMG_3678 (800x533).jpg
    "Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime." Martin Luther (founder of the Lutheran Church)

Re: X & O Hello Kitty Baby Quilt for Non-Quilting Sister

Very pretty, and unique. Love the embroidery quilting. Lucky baby girl will get this. Momma will love it to. The colors she wanted.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
    sigpic

Comment

I love it Rhonda! I'm sure the mom-to-be will too!
      *~* Myrna *~*
      *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

My DGD would wrestle this from you and declare it her own. I loooove it!!!
        My friends call me Peggy
        The government calls me Mary Margaret

Proverbs 13:22 A good person leaves an inheritance for their children’s children.

Comment

I got lucky, the sister that bought the material bought enough (my mistake actually) bought enough for me to make 2 more baby quilts that I am going to post on Ebay for sell. so free material woo hoo.
          "Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime." Martin Luther (founder of the Lutheran Church)

Comment

Love it, so cute Trish

Comment

Adorable, love the colors. Great job.
              Barbara :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

I love it! Can I ask where you buy your designs? I wanted to try it out.
                🌺 Lorie

Comment

love this.. so cute. I was going to ask where you got your embroidery designs as well

Comment

the quilting designs came from Machine Embroidery Designs at Embroidery Library! - Quilts

and I had a bought a couple of discs from ebay from this store: items in Designs Sew Fine store on eBay!
                    Last edited by Rhonda D. Matzker; February 26, 2014, 02:01 PM.

Comment

That turned out really cute. I like the fabrics you used. I've been looking for some similar, sort of a Valentine theme, but not all hearts, etc. Your colors are perfect. Where was the fabric purchased?
                      K is for Karen 😊​..................
                      Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
                      T - is it TRUE?
                      H - is it HELPFUL?
                      I - is it INSPIRING?
                      N - is it NECESSARY?
                      K - is it KIND?

Comment

Beautiful

Comment

I got all of the fabric at Joann's. Just make sure with something like the x & o print you have them start with a straight cut, I didn't (didn't know I could) and that is why it is all crooked.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhonda D. Matzker View Post
                            the quilting designs came from Machine Embroidery Designs at Embroidery Library! - Quilts

and I had a bought a couple of discs from ebay from this store: items in Designs Sew Fine store on eBay!
                            Thanks Rhonda! I have seen the EL ones, but really like the simple ones on the ebay site.
                            🌺 Lorie

Comment

I love it! Beautiful.

Comment

Working...
                              X