Gidget11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gidget11

I ordered her on Friday on Amazon and got her this afternoon and got her set up. I like that it is a good size for me and I should have an easier time practicing free motion. I took the legs off the extention table I got with the Janome and will use that for the insert now. Can you believe my Janome is one year old already? I need to take her in and get her cleaned I guess.Once again I am trying to re arrange so I have more room in this small room. I just have too much stuff.
    Anyway I am just thrilled that Gidget11 got here today. The place that I ordered it from on Amazon is Clickhere2shop.com and based in Wi. Free shipping so that was a pluss

100_1618.jpg
    sigpic
    Hugs Ann

Re: Gidget11

Congrats! I wouldn't know what to do with a machine like that - Have fun!
    Donna

Comment

Is it an 8900? I think you will likey!

Comment

Yay!!! Exciting!!
        Mary
        SW Missouri

Smile and the world smiles with you, frown and you frown alone.

Comment

Ladies I got the machine last year and the Gidget11sewing table today. And yes the Janome is 8900 memory craft. Remember I bought it last year on my son's 50th birthday?
          sigpic
          Hugs Ann

Comment

Nice table! I just found myself in need of an extra table in my sewing room, and it came down to the Gidget and one other. I ended up with the other one, just because it had a shelf under it I wanted, but it was a real tough choice!

Enjoy that lovely flat space level with your machine!
            Cathryn

Comment

What a nice space you have, looks like a perfect size, and Ilove your machine!

Comment

Ohhh!!! Enjoy your new machine

Comment

VERY nice table - and I love that Janome on top. Can't wait to see the wonders you create with that combo!

Comment

Very nice, congrats!! I've been wanting the Gidget II for my second machine and plan on getting one once we move in late March. And thanks for the heads up on where you bought yours, I'll have to check that site out.
                    Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

I have that machine too. Love it! I would love the table too. Let me know how you like it.

Comment

She's beautiful!! Congrats!!
                        HUGS,
                        Lenore

"I'm not crazy. My Mother had me tested." (Dr Sheldon Cooper)

Comment

Working...
                        X