• Suesquilts
    replied
    Re: Video of NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams

I saw this on the news last night -- Whoo Hoo Jenny!!! So Fab

Leave a comment:

• debinmalaga
    replied

Thanks so much for doing that - I wouldn't have been able to see the story otherwise. Yay for MSQC!

Leave a comment:

• JaneTerese
    replied

Thanks for posting this!

Leave a comment:

• alliek
    replied

I saw this, my DH called me to watch! I was thrilled. It is like a cinderella quilting story in a way. They didn't have the time, I guess, to tell the family's wonderful story. That's where the magic is.

Leave a comment:

• Sondra
    replied

BRAVO!!!!! I'm thrilled that our beloved Jenny and M* were featured on the Nightly News! I shared on my facebook page as well!

Leave a comment:

• Deborah0225
    replied

Was so excited when Brian Williams said "coming up next...." ! What a great accomplishment! Thanks for being there!

Leave a comment:

• shermur
    replied

Quilting is my therapy, too! since I started menopause, my sewing room is my sanity. There is a solemnness in my sewing room and the feeling of accomplishment when I finish a project is grand. Thanks Jenny Doan, for giving to not only me, but those who share a passion to find their creativity and their sense of pride. Yes, it would be a perfect world if we could create quilts like our ancestors of old. But who has time? I don't and thanks to Jenny Doan, I can. I'm so thankful for the rejuvenation of a hiatus taken too long. So proud of the Doan family...keep up the good work and keep growing! The quilting world has been taken by storm and it lives again!

Leave a comment:

• pamstone
    replied

me too, me too !! want to go, want to live nearby so i can stop in and get every "deal of the day", want to see the gang in person....etc. love her, her tuts, her magazines and most of all, the good she has wrought in her hometown and quilters in general !

therapy indeed...although, i must say, it has caused my fabric addiction to increase !!

Leave a comment:

• Quiltngolfer
    replied

Thanks so much for posting that. What a remarkable family! I get a lot of joy from watching the tutorials and reading on this board. Cheap therapy!

Leave a comment:

• Jean Sewing Machine
    replied

I agree, we all wanted more! But 2-1/2 minutes on national news is nothing to sneeze at! So proud of them!

Leave a comment:

• andylou
    replied

I have a complaint: It was too short! I wanted to see more, hear more................makes me want to go there even more. Jenny will be at our local quilt guild for a trunk show one evening and then a class the next day March 21 & 22. I can't wait!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Anitap
    replied

thanks for posting that she is good I love watching her.

Leave a comment:

• BobW
    replied

Way to go Jenny! You make M* and you both look good.

Leave a comment:

• Jean Sewing Machine
    started a topic Video of NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams

Video of NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APO1...ature=youtu.be

image.jpg

Here is the video of Jenny being interviewed on NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams on Feb. 24, 2014. I shot this with my video recorder shooting the TV. Not the best quality, but gets the job done!
Working...
X