Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xs and Os finished!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Xs and Os finished!

    My second commission quilt is finished! It had been done except for the binding since Tuesday. Finally got my act together and bound it this morning.

    image.jpg

    Will be in the same bedroom as this one.

    image.jpg

    #2
    Re: Xs and Os finished!

    Those are really nice! Turned out beautiful...or should I say 'lovely'??
    pat.

    No rain....no rainbows!


    sigpic

    If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Xs and Os finished!

      What a perfect pair. You do such beautiful work.
      Karen
      Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Xs and Os finished!

        Wow! So beautiful!

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Xs and Os finished!

          Absolutely gorgeous!!
          May your day be blessed. :icon_wave:

          Shea Michelle

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Xs and Os finished!

            Wow! Looks great! That lovely line is so amazing! Glad I have enough for one more quilt (#3) of it!
            Happy Quilting!

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Xs and Os finished!

              Pretty! Makes me think I need to get my iron quilt out and finish it. It's a X & O pattern as well. I used the green gingham type fabric with the little purple flowers where you used white. Just hate sandwiching larger quilts.
              K is for Karen 😊​..................
              Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.


              Before you speak,
              T - is it TRUE?
              H - is it HELPFUL?
              I - is it INSPIRING?
              N - is it NECESSARY?
              K - is it KIND?

              Comment


                #8
                Re: Xs and Os finished!

                They are both beautiful and those are my favorite colors. What quilting design did you use in the Irish Chain? I'm stumped on what to do with mine.
                :icon_hiya: Coleen

                "I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good I can do, or any kindness I can show, let me do now, for I will not pass through this way again."

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: Xs and Os finished!

                  Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
                  Pretty! Makes me think I need to get my iron quilt out and finish it. It's a X & O pattern as well. I used the green gingham type fabric with the little purple flowers where you used white. Just hate sandwiching larger quilts.
                  Oh, that sounds pretty! This one wouldn't have happened without your help! Thanks again for sharing your stash! I supplemented the Lovely charms with yardage from Hancock. I had the blocks snowballed and waiting in the wings until my other fabric showed up!

                  I'd love to see your finished quilt!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: Xs and Os finished!

                    Originally posted by brook View Post
                    They are both beautiful and those are my favorite colors. What quilting design did you use in the Irish Chain? I'm stumped on what to do with mine.
                    A combination of meander and a little scalloped flower.

                    image.jpg

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: Xs and Os finished!

                      Lovely 'lovely' quilts. I still have an X & O lovely quilt top to finish. Plus the X & O lovely iron quilter one. I do love this line of fabric. I have some left I may have to do something with.
                      Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

                      Marilyn......
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: Xs and Os finished!

                        Gorgeous, both of them!

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: Xs and Os finished!

                          Originally posted by auntiemern View Post
                          Lovely 'lovely' quilts. I still have an X & O lovely quilt top to finish. Plus the X & O lovely iron quilter one. I do love this line of fabric. I have some left I may have to do something with.
                          You were my inspiration for trying the X and O pattern!

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: Xs and Os finished!

                            This is a beautiful quilt!
                            TODAY IS A GOOD DAY...TO HAVE A GOOD DAY...Genny

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: Xs and Os finished!

                              beautiful quilts and quilting. i bought the lovely dessert roll do you have any idea if that would have enough material to do either of these quilts?
                              :icon_wave:Joan

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X