Big Lots Jelly Roll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Big Lots Jelly Roll

They are really great little quilts.... Very cheerful... Just right for the PICU...

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Very cute. I just used a few of the strips on a quilt last week. Great JRs for stash. But really.......I love your dog. What kind is he/she? He just looks so fluffy. Since it doesn't look like I'm getting grandbabies anytime soon I may need a dog like this. OOPs - off topic!

Comment

He is a Brittany with his full winter coat.
        Debbie

Comment

I have a lot of the Big Lot's fabric and don't have a clue what I'm going to do with it. A couple of the JR's I tried to use were cut so wonky I couldn't use them. I'll find something to do with them. My daughter just brought home 16 charm packs and they are pretty. I just hope they're useable. She works there so she picks them up for me and uses her discount.
          Shirley aka buckeyequilter
          I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Comment

I am working on a quilt made from that same jelly roll from Big Lots. I have tried to go back and get more without any luck. Our stores had them a while back but not any lately.
            If anyone has a couple of the deep purple strips I would love to swap some of the orange ones or some of the aqua background floral ones. I would like to put a purple border around my little quilt but don't have quite enough.

Comment

Looks good! I think I have the same ones I picked up at the Big Lots near me.
              Last time I was in there, they did not have any fabric though.
              Happy Quilting!

Comment

Working...
              X