Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tube Quilting

Hello everyone!

I'm new here, and would like to introduce myself. I am a SAHM, married for 13 years, have 3 beautiful kids, and one dog. I have been quilting since I was 11 and I love it! I currently sew garments for my girls, love to quilt, love to machine embroider, love decorating cakes too! Okay, so I watched the tutorial on Tube Quilting, and I loved it!!! I made some blocks the other night, and turned it into a table runner. I plan on doing another set of blocks, but this time I'm going to do them with the hourglass look. I did the square in a square for the Thanksgiving table runner. Hope you like it. Oh... it's not quilted yet, hopefully I'll do that this week. ;-)

Thanks again!

Wanda in Chicago

Re: Tube Quilting

Isn't that a great tutorial? I love your table runner! I made one also but the photos are still trapped in my camera :-).

Great job! Hooray for MSQC and tutorials!
    There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Welcome!! Glad you found us and that you enjoyed the tutorials. That strip tube tutorial was a kick and I can't wait to get off my rump and actually put it to use!! Thanks for sharing your table runner...it looks great!! Please share more with us when you have a chance....
      Michele

Comment

WOW!! That is fabulous!! Great job. We are so glad you are all enjoying these tutorials!! Thanks for sharing the pics with us!

Comment

beautiful! I can't wait to see more of your projects!

Comment

Working...
          X