Minky hate and cat love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minky hate and cat love

WHY do I use minky?? I know it will move and stretch and leave fluff everywhere (doesn't help to start cutting while wearing black velor pants). To top it off, today seems to be a day where my cat just won't stop helping me. He weighs a ton (ok, fine-18 pounds, but it seems like a ton when I am trying to push him off the quilt).

I was getting grumpy and then sat back and looked at him for the 100th time on the quilt. You know, it's not all bad to have a helper.

cat help.jpg

Time for a coffee break.

Re: Minky hate and cat love

He loves you and your projects!

Comment

I am a fellow minky dislike!
      Our poodle cocoa does the same thing! He loves to nestle in batting, scraps and quilty areas!
      Happy Quilting!

Comment

Sew cute!!!
        Finished is way better than perfect! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

A a fine fella of the finest order. You should consider yourself very furtunate to have such a great quilting partner. Although he wants you to remember that Dogs have owners, cats have staff. It's time you accept your true place in life. LOL

Comment

Awwww....but he is so beautiful! I have a very loving fluffy gray kitty who thinks he must sit on my shoulder. He also insists on helping me quilt every chance he gets. I swear he is having withdrawals worse than I am because I haven't sewn anything since before Christmas! I was not too happy with Roo tonight when I was standing in the kitchen, hot bowl of chili in one hand, taking a sip of coke with the other and he lands on my chest. (He jumps from the floor to my chest or shoulders all the time.) At least he doesn't weigh 18 pounds, but those claws - ouch! I just try to remember how short a time we allowed to have them and give him an extra hug (as I pry his claws from my skin).
            Donna

Comment

Only a few fortunate quilters get cats like this one:

Comment

Originally posted by dwil23 View Post
                Awwww....but he is so beautiful! I have a very loving fluffy gray kitty who thinks he must sit on my shoulder. He also insists on helping me quilt every chance he gets. I swear he is having withdrawals worse than I am because I haven't sewn anything since before Christmas! I was not too happy with Roo tonight when I was standing in the kitchen, hot bowl of chili in one hand, taking a sip of coke with the other and he lands on my chest. (He jumps from the floor to my chest or shoulders all the time.) At least he doesn't weigh 18 pounds, but those claws - ouch! I just try to remember how short a time we allowed to have them and give him an extra hug (as I pry his claws from my skin).
                Since your fluffy feline seems to like to sit on your shoulder, do you think he was a pirates parrot in a prior life? LOL

Comment

He is sweet. I miss having a cat. We had one that was so sweet and gentle - never have found one like him again.

As far as minky, the last project I did, my husband was so nice and vacuumed up the mess while I finished snipping the rag quilt.

Comment

What a beautiful cat!!! My goodness that face if so pretty not to mention that beautiful mane.
                    Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

Working...
                    X