Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sochi Quilt Pattern

Originally posted by cabinqltr View Post
    Here are a couple more ideas for Sochi stuff --- more eye candy.
    Table Runner Tutorial- Sochi Olymipcs Inspired |
    That is pretty!
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

Originally posted by bubba View Post
      The other day, this shop had the fabric on their front page. I'm not seeing it now, but it was really pretty! Olympic Diamonds Class
      I'd love a pattern for this one! May have to keep checking the website to see if they make one available. Normally I can copy quilts without a pattern, but I'm not sure what size these diamonds would need to be. Of all the Sochi patterns, this is my favorite

Comment

I love this!!!
        Hugs,
        Joanne

There are no mistakes, only happy accidents. - Bob Ross

A girl needs to surround herself with TONS of happiness.
        Happiness = fabric!:icon_woohoo:

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          I'd love a pattern for this one! May have to keep checking the website to see if they make one available. Normally I can copy quilts without a pattern, but I'm not sure what size these diamonds would need to be. Of all the Sochi patterns, this is my favorite
          they look like the diamonds in the lone star quilt pattern. Use 2-1/2" strips, sew strip sets, cut them 2-1/2" wide on a 45 degree angle and stitch them in rows.

Comment

I love the idea of the strip method. Not sure if it'll work with this quilt though. The colors are random in the Olympic one, and cutting from strips would give you the same layout for too many rows. So much for the idea of this being a simple quilt, lol. If I think about this too much, I may talk myself out of looking for a good jelly roll!

Comment

Working...
            X