Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giggle For the Day

giggle for the day

- Has anyone out there ever been quilting at high speed on your long arm only to have your cat jump up and attack the quilt mid stitching and throw the whole thing into turmoil? lol daisy attacking quilt.jpeg

Re: Giggle For the Day

I don't have a long arm, but my cats are very jealous of the sewing machine. When I sit at the table and sew it doesn't take long before I am having to move the cat from between me and the machine! Your feline family member is beautiful!
    May your day be blessed. :icon_wave:

Shea Michelle

Comment

Oh my!!! You are lucky there is not cat blood all over the place!!! What part of Washington are you from? I am in Tacoma.
      pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Ah, thank you. She is a very unusual and loving kitty. Full of character.

Comment

Hi Bubba - I'm in Endicott Washington, just south of Spokane about an hour, in the middle of farm country.

Comment

Ha Ha! I don't have a long arm but one of my cats always wants to be on my lap when I am sewing and the other one always wants to chase the thread and sometimes the material! >^..^<

sigpic
            Marci

Comment

Not a cat person, but I enjoy pics of the little guys! I'm wondering if they are jealous of the purring sound from the machine?

Comment

too funny... but possibly dangerous!!! what a handsome/cute kitty... I love them.. We had 2 they died at 17yrs and 21yrs... still miss them, but at our age, probably not going to have any more... big vet bills!!! and no traveling!!
                Attached Files
                "Each day well-lived and Happy;
                that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

Working...
                X