Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Easter Pillowcases from AllieK for Cyber Elves - TY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easter Pillowcases from AllieK for Cyber Elves - TY!

Our AllieK/Alvina Klatt sent us a big box with 8 pillowcases and 12 crayon roll-ups filled with Crayola Crayons! They are too cute for words...here are the pics!

Thank you Alvina for your continued support in our ministries. We love you too!

Huggers, Ruby and Don
    Attached Files
    sigpic Visit my fabric shopping cart YardageALaCarte.com - PM me for a 25% Off your Total Purchase Code, just mention "The Forum" in your message. Huggers, Ruby

Re: Easter Pillowcases from AllieK for Cyber Elves - TY!

Those look great! I need to get a move on!
    Lisa

M*QC forum is full of the best people!

I'm not just buying fabric, I am supporting the economy...

A bad day in the sewing room is better than a good day at the office.

Comment

Re: Easter Pillowcases from AllieK for Cyber Elves - TY!

Dear Alvina...(You're not on FB that I know of) but I wanted you to see this DF!

Copied from Facebook Cyber Elves Give Back Closed Group Page

"Alvina Klatt/AllieK is a quilty friend who has been a long time supporter in our ministry work with Keikies of Waianae in Hawaii, when we collected new clothing for the low income and homeless beach encampment children on Oahu with our church. She and her husband sent countless large flat rate boxes of tshirts/shorts/sundress plus WM gift cards so that we could buy "Slippers" (flip-flops) to go with the outfits.

When I made the call out for the Xmas Pillowcase Drive, Alvina was one of the first to send out a box filled with PCs with a beautiful handwritten note wishing is well with the ministry. How we love her and her family, her daughter is always contributing as well in the box with gift cards.

Alvina sent us 8 pillowcases for the Easter Drive, which included some great tween prints! Plus 12 Filled Crayon Roll-ups. They came out super cute! She did a great job.

Sadly she's not on FB. I posted her photos on The Forum with a blurb and TY but I really wanted you other Elves to get to know some of my other dear friends who help make CEGB what has become and will continue to become.

Know that I cherish each and every one of you...

Huggers, Ruby"

Alvina, I wanted the other Elves to get to know how much you and other M* Elves mean to Don and I!
      sigpic Visit my fabric shopping cart YardageALaCarte.com - PM me for a 25% Off your Total Purchase Code, just mention "The Forum" in your message. Huggers, Ruby

Comment

Working...
      X