New tote.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New tote.

Hello all my quilting buddies. Well Friday is finally here so guess where I will be tomorrow??? The paducah quilt show!!! I am hoping I will run into Sewbee down there. I have her number and am going to try and get in touch with her so we can meet. I wanna see that new tote!!! The pictures are great but I bet it is even prettier in person..I made my self this tote to take tomorrow. Not near as fancy as Sewbees but for someone who doesnt even carry a purse I think it will be just fine. I went last year and wished I had a twall?? tote but would not or could not give $40.00-$50.00 for one. OUCH!!! So this is what I came up with... My straps were a little short so I made extensions to lengthen them a little. No the best but it will do.
    Attached Files

Re: New tote.

This tote is gorgeous! Love that shade of blue and the way you placed the fabric makes it look like a painting. The handles are so cool, too.

Comment

I love it so cute. I have no doubt it will be the envy of the quilt show.. have fun and be safe Linda

Comment

Oh Rhonda, can I come and carry your bag too If you do get to meet up with Sewbee, could we have some piccies please? Have a great time

Mary B

Comment

That's so nice. The handles look like you planned them like that. I like the way the little figure is centered on the flap, too.
          “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, is and remains immortal.”

― Albert Pine

Comment

Love it! Have a great time. Hope you and Sewbee can meet up. Definitely get a pic for us stuck at home!
            ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

I've been watching your totes and they are all so pretty - love this one too!
              Do watch for the flooding sweetie - don't be one of those we see getting rescued from driving through the 'puddle'.
              Do get photos for us! You gals and your new totes - precious.

Hugs,
              http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
              http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
              http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? :icon_hug:quilting trish

Comment

Love your tote! Have a great time & hope you meet up with Sewbee!
                Patti
                "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

Love, Love, Love the fabric. Very nice looking tote bag. Great job.

Lynne

Comment

How very pretty. I love your fabric.
                    Elaine:icon_wave:

Comment

How pretty! I'll echo the others and ask for pics! Have fun!
                      There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

That looks so great! Looks a bit like "Delfts Blue", and that makes it kinda Dutch. Anyone familiar with Delfts Blue?

Comment

Originally posted by Lenie View Post
                          That looks so great! Looks a bit like "Delfts Blue", and that makes it kinda Dutch. Anyone familiar with Delfts Blue?
                          Yes I'm. I made a table runner for my Dad with Delft Blue tiles. It's in my album
                          sigpicgreetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

Comment

Looks good to me! Have a great time Wish I were there.
                            To quilt or not to quilt?.....what a ridiculous question!
                            Check out all things quilty at my blog here: http://www.sassyquilter.com

Comment

great job.....have fun at the show... i would love to do that someday...
                              "Each day well-lived and Happy;
                              that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

Working...
                              X