sunrise 2/7/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunrise 2/7/14

This is what I woke up to this morning! Beautiful against the snow and thick layer of ice!!
    Attached Files

Re: sunrise 2/7/14

very purty...

Comment

Happy you can appreciate the beauty of the winter. I always loved the colors of sun setting and rising on snow. Lovely photo, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Thanks for sharing - wouldn't that make a beautiful art quilt!

Comment

Just Beautifu!
          ~ Tracy

Comment

I love the peace I feel when I see the beauty this world can reveal. Thanks for sharing, it's lovely.
            sigpicMiss Sheri

For me, it's all about Love, . . . Always!

Comment

Just beautiful
              sigpic
              Hugs Ann

Comment

if you don't mind me asking . . what is the price of propane up there in your neck of the woods? . .

the last time we filled up . . we paid 3.09 a lb/gal
                2015 is here
                Be Bold and Bravely put one foot in front of the other :)

Comment

ooooooh btw . . BEAUTIFUL sunrise . . . I can smell the crispness in the air
                  2015 is here

Comment

That is beautiful. On Wednesday, we had to travel to the city so we were up early to see the sunrise and it had two huge sundogs with it but I didn't have my camera

Diane, I'm not the original poster but around here it almost $5 a gallon and companies are limiting how much a person gets usually can only get 90 to 100 gallons at a time. Not a good situation as we have dealt with -30 windchill. Thankfully, it is suppose to warm up next week - into the 30s.

Comment

Originally posted by CountryHut View Post
                      if you don't mind me asking . . what is the price of propane up there in your neck of the woods? . .

the last time we filled up . . we paid 3.09 a lb/gal
                      To tell you the truth I have been afraid to call about it. I have heard 2.99 up to 4.99 but that's hear say. I have cut our heat back to "TRY" to ride out this shortage. I need some big thick booties because my feet are always cold When my feet are cold I am cold all over!!

Comment

So pretty, Rhonda!

Comment

the last time the delivery guy was here - he only gave us 90 gals . . that didn't fill the tank -- we have a 250 tank but only fill it to 200 gals -- he was suppose to come back - b'cuz he ran out -- but never came back . . . if we had a harsh winter here . . by now we would have gone through or would be on our 2nd tank -- a harsh winter here our tank only last about 3 weeks . .
                          but since it's only the hubby and I now -- we get the fireplace going and turn down the heater -- we've already put in our order for firewood for next season --
                          2015 is here

Comment

Working...
                          X