Summer Park tutorial with fabric i had!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summer Park tutorial with fabric i had!

blue diamond full (800x449).jpgIMG_0237 (800x449).jpgBD closeup (800x449).jpgi posted this in the tute area.... it's from my stash,,, i want everyone to know that the video tut that jenny did "summer in the park"... is about the best quilting pattern ever... now she is showing it done with the honeybuns.... that woman is just amazing....
    "Each day well-lived and Happy;
    that's all there is to Life!"

Re: Summer Park tutorial with fabric i had!

That is very pretty! I am learning sooooooooooooo much from the tutorials. Wish I had found this site a long time ago!
    LIVE well, LAUGH often, LOVE much

Hugs, Pat

Comment

thats awsome.. some great fabrics in there.

Comment

Wow, Gr'Babs! love what you have done! I haven't done this one yet but it is on my own bucket list. You did a fabulous job!

Sewing mends the soul.
        sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
        Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
        ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

What a cute quilt you made G-Babs!
          Patti
          "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

Came out great! Just started looking at the tutorials yesterday. Wish I had found it sooner.
            Susan

Comment

Beautiful quilting job. I have the Summer in the Park on my to-do list as well. Don't you just love Jenny!

Patti

Comment

I love your quilt! I have fabric just waiting for me to get up the courage to try that design. I think it is great!
                Mary :icon_hi:

Love is the thread that mends worn hearts.

Comment

Love the Tutorials and LOVE your quilt. Nice job. Especially like your quilting. Thanks for sharing.
                  ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

I just love this. I plan on making a pattern like this quilt top. You made this perfectly!

p.s. I read that Fall of Giants book by Ken Follett, loved it, just waiting for book 2 to come out.
                    Finished is way better than perfect! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Awesome colors! Bright and cheerful Now I am really excited to try this.
                      To quilt or not to quilt?.....what a ridiculous question!
                      Check out all things quilty at my blog here: http://www.sassyquilter.com

Comment

thank you all for the great comments... i was hoping this would draw attention to this "tute".... it's a "handsdown" super one for all levels and such a blast to make.... while using up a lot of the fabric that sits there because... "Oh,,, that's cute i'll just get a yard... or wow that's a great price... i'll buy all 3 or 4 colors... just 1/2 yd!!! (you all know what i mean)...and for beginners... a very good reason to buy a "jelly roll" !!!!!
                        ps.. the quilting is what i came up with because the "loop de loop" just looked too feminine to me... for some reason this is easy and soothing to me... thanks for looking... hugs Barbara
                        "Each day well-lived and Happy;
                        that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

NICE WORK, BABS !
                          Summer in the park is one of my 2 top favorite designs shown by Jenny. I made one, using Batiks for the first time ... love it! I am about to start the pattern again using honeybuns . Such fun.

Comment

Working...
                          X