My first T-Shirt quilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first T-Shirt quilt

Here is my first T-Shirt quilt that I made for a co-worker. She is giving it to her brother who is a first responder in Texas. DSCF0653 (300x225).jpg

Re: My first T-Shirt quilt

Looks great, Lonna. I'm so glad I figured you had it hung in front of doors, I thought that was a border at first and was going to say it was uneven! I really should wait to look at show and tell until the evening when I am completely awake.
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

It turned out great Lonna.........nice job!
      "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
      Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Looks good, Lonna! I want to make one. Paula Distefano in our office makes them for Bright Hopes quilt shop in Mandeville, and she is going to help me make one for my youngest DD. Can't wait!
        "She who dies with the most fabric wins"

Ecclesiastes 9:10 "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom."

Julie
        :D

Comment

Awesome!! Was it hard?
          ~ Anna ~

My Pinterest

Comment

I love this! I'm always interested in making quilts using clothes. You did great!

Comment

Anna it was not that hard. I found a tutorial on line it was like a ten part one but walked you through every step of the way. It was a nice change of pace.

Comment

That's looks awesome!
                Thank you,

Ginny K

Comment

I am seeing these t-shirt quilts everywhere! Yours is awesome--I love how it has a theme.... Thanks for sharing it!
                  Lindsey W.
                  Inspiring Creations

Comment

Oh Lonna, I love it! I have t-shirts set aside for one for our son. I need to move it up the list. We keep getting new babies in the family and I move on to their projects instead of doing his t-shirt quilt. I think I am a little scared of working with the t-shirt material. Which tutorial did you follow?
                    Lisa

M*QC forum is full of the best people!

I'm not just buying fabric, I am supporting the economy...

A bad day in the sewing room is better than a good day at the office.

Comment

Looks great!

I've been working on one for my daughter. I started doing it at the retreat in October. I've got all the blocks cut and arranged them on my design cloth and that's where they have been since. I snapped a pic and sent it to my daughter for approval on the placement. We've been going back and forth for a bit. Now that she's coming home for a weekend next month we can collaborate and get it back on the sewing machine.

Comment

Very nice indeed! I have three started.... Yikes. Sucker for punishment, lol!!!
                        ...Trish

(I'm sarcastic. Breathe deeply, then laugh...)

my blog-- http://www.aliaslaceygreen.com my photos --- http://www.rteest42.com

Comment

Working...
                        X