X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• easyquilts
    replied
    Re: quilting on the new machine

Both the machine and the quilt are awesome!

Leave a comment:

• buckeyequilter
    replied

I liked the quilt when I saw the top and am looking forward to seeing it quilted. Have fun with your new machine.

Leave a comment:

• Vickie1965
    replied

Beautiful machine and quilt. I would love to see it when it's done!

Leave a comment:

• Doloris
    started a topic quilting on the new machine

quilting on the new machine

quilting labrinth.jpg

this is what I am doing with my new machine. I have 5 of the 9 blocks quilted. Just have the corner blocks to quilt now. I am loving this new machine. it has 11.25" harp and has a pivot button that lowers the needle and raises the presser foot when you stop sewing. Great for quilting and turning corners.
    I'm still learning all the things this machine can do. When I run into something I don't know how to do I write it in a little notebook and I will take that with me when I go for my class. I need to call the store tomorrow and set up a time for a class. I told them I wanted to play with it for a couple weeks before I set up a class. That way I could find all the questions I have. Most of my questions have to do with adjusting the deco stitches.
    Think I need to go take an Aleve and stop for the day. I can feel it in my shoulders now. I want to finish, but I know I am going to pay for this tomorrow.
Working...
X