My new Album in Gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new Album in Gallery

Hi, I just uploaded 15 pictures of my recent craft/quilting projects plus some specials in the gallery for anyone to check out. My most recent quilting project I just completed is the Vintage Santa Topper. It is actually supposed to be a Wall Hanging, but I don't plan to hang it anyway. The Table Runners were all Christmas gifts to my family and happily appreciated. My next planned project is being worked out for a single bed size quilt for my g-grandson ... he is 4 years old and loves trains, so a train theme it is. So far, a good start to this new year. Will keep you posted ~~~ Joanne

Re: My new Album in Gallery

Just a quick note, if anyone noticed ... and I just did a few minutes ago .... IF you looked at my gallery pictures and especially my most recent one of the Vintage Santa table topper/wall hanging, there is a major mistake in it. In the "patchwork" sections surrounding the center picture, one side is put in WRONG. It is pointing inward instead of outward. I can't believe I did not notice this before!! I must figure a way of fixing it which means I will have to take part of it apart (sigh). Does anyone have any good suggestions? I am open to anything right now. An idea is beginning to form of how to best fix this but must sleep on it. An answer will come. Sure hope this is not a sign of more mistakes to come Learn-as-you-go is always good but I'm getting too old for too many LOL

Comment

U have been very busy! Good for u. Wish I had more time.

Comment

You have done some very nice things. Love the runners.
        Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
        sigpic

Comment

In my opinion if you are going to use it as a wall hanging it would not matter, it could have be meant to point upwards.
          ​Robyn

Comment

You have mince some lovely things
            ​Robyn

Comment

You have been a busy lady! Love your projects, and sounds like you are off to a good start for 2014!

Comment

Working...
              X