Finished. Apron for Brother..aka..Breezey,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finished. Apron for Brother..aka..Breezey,

I finished the last machine cover for my Brother (Breezey). I really am trying to use scraps as much as possible and I'm delighted that every piece of this cover came from my scrap bins. The only things I had to actually cut were the purse handles. I figured that since Breezey and I have made and sold A LOT of purses together that she deserved to have a few of her own. She doesn't mind the scrappy purses I think her favorite is the Heart purse. Of course, pink is her favorite color. It's amazing how alike we are. LOLOLOL!

Breeze Apron 1.jpg Breeze Apron 2.jpg Breeze heart purse.jpg

Re: Finished. Apron for Brother..aka..Breezey,

Very Cute!! I really need to make some covers for my machines!!
    Happy Quilting!

Comment

At first I thought you made an apron with purses on it for your brother, had me a bit confused! Ah, the light finally dawned, it was for you Brother sewing machine! Very clever!

Comment

Originally posted by Jean Sewing Machine View Post
        At first I thought you made an apron with purses on it for your brother, had me a bit confused! Ah, the light finally dawned, it was for you Brother sewing machine! Very clever!
        Heehee. I thought the same thing!
        Hugs,
        Joanne

There are no mistakes, only happy accidents. - Bob Ross

A girl needs to surround herself with TONS of happiness.
        Happiness = fabric!:icon_woohoo:

Comment

Originally posted by g8dhorse7 View Post
          I finished the last machine cover for my Brother (Breezey). I really am trying to use scraps as much as possible and I'm delighted that every piece of this cover came from my scrap bins. The only things I had to actually cut were the purse handles. I figured that since Breezey and I have made and sold A LOT of purses together that she deserved to have a few of her own. She doesn't mind the scrappy purses I think her favorite is the Heart purse. Of course, pink is her favorite color. It's amazing how alike we are. LOLOLOL!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]66385[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]66386[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]66387[/ATTACH]
          It came out so cute! Is this a pattern? I'd like to make a cover for mine. I have some charm packs that might work.
          Hugs,
          Joanne

There are no mistakes, only happy accidents. - Bob Ross

A girl needs to surround herself with TONS of happiness.
          Happiness = fabric!:icon_woohoo:

Comment

Originally posted by soul60s View Post
            It came out so cute! Is this a pattern? I'd like to make a cover for mine. I have some charm packs that might work.
            Thank you! I didn't use a pattern. The "purse" sections are just scraps left over from another quilt top. I was getting ready to cut them into 5" squares when I noticed a purse pattern I had hanging on the wall. The scraps looked very similar in shape and then the light bulb came on. lol I love those unexpected "Aha" moments.

Comment

Ha Ha I thought the same thing too.
              ~ Tracy

Comment

Me, too, Jean! I took one look at the picture and thought, well my mechanical engineer brother would definitely never wear an apron with pink pocketbooks on it!

That said, this is adorable - love the applique and the fabric combination!

Comment

Working...
                X