My UFO Display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My UFO Display

Oh my, those are beautiful. I am really loving the one in the back that looks like flowers - maybe bird of paradise or something similar? They are all just gorgeous, so consider yourself encouraged and kicked ( softly) to get those quilted -sometime this year!

Comment

Wow... I don't even know what to say... Your piecing is incredible, your tops are all fabulous, your work is incredible. You CAN do this. Just imagine the sense of accomplishment when you finish those beautiful quilt tops and either enjoy using them, or give them to your wonderful family members to enjoy...

Comment

I am TOTALLY impressed! Really...

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

I think you have me beat. I have 10 UFOs at this point.
          Joyce "She who dies with the most fabric wins!!"

Comment

That makes me feel better. I know what you mean getting stuck on the quilting. I'm figuring my DIL will quilt some of mine one day when they get passed to her
            Patrice

Comment

Cyndi, all those pretty quilt tops makes a great picture. But just think of how great it would be at the end of the year to take a similar picture with a whole bunch of those quilt finished & ready to use! We know you can do it! I waiting to see the shadow box quilt when it is done. So get busy..........don't make me come up there!
              "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
              Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

I'm in awe of all the talent shown in your photo - such diversification! Make up your mind this very day that you will honor your beautiful work by finishing those quilts this year. You owe that to yourself! Pick just one and start in... You deserve the sense of accomplishment you will feel.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrice View Post
                  I'm figuring my DIL will quilt some of mine one day when they get passed to her
                  That's what I've been saying to myself but it's mostly just been an excuse! After all your kind words I am getting excited about quilting up some of these babies. Maybe some easy small ones first, then tackle some of the harder ones. I love that Bird of Paradise quilt in the upper left. Now that's one I don't want to wreck with my quilting! It's small, so maybe I can have that one sent out.

I'm so glad you've all had fun looking at my UFO stash. I wish I also had a picture of all the quilts I have finished during these 30 years, many of them hand quilted. But they were mostly all given away. I sometimes wonder about them, but you can't ask, you know? I hope each and every one of them found a loving home.
                  Cyndi

“Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.” - Victor Hugo

Comment

Working...
                  X