My UFO Display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My UFO Display

I'm in the UFO group! This month I am going to quilt the sunflower quilt. It's all basted and I have the machine set up and the thread purchased. After I put all these UFOs neatly away, the sunflower quilt and I are going to be spending some quality time together.
    Cyndi

“Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.” - Victor Hugo

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarGramma View Post
      Cyndi, you are so talented. Those quilt tops are stunning. They are worthy of being quilted.

Come join us in the 2914 UFO group! You could list your quilts there and use our random number to decide which one you'd quilt each month. That might get you through 12 of them. Well, since it's January 25, maybe 11 of them. We did "#4" this month, so put the one you least like as#4.
      Wow time flies when you are having fun! Laughing about the date, 2914!

Comment

Cyndi, that is a museum worthy display of quilting talent. Finished or not, you have a body of work to be proud of!

Comment

Originally posted by quilter.martha View Post
          OK Cyndi, let's have us a quilting bee!
          I agree with Martha! Wouldn't that be fun to do with friends?!!!!
          ~Kathy~

Comment

Here's Jack, in case you couldn't find him! He photobombs quilt pictures all the time. It's his thing.
            Attached Files
            Cyndi

“Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.” - Victor Hugo

Comment

Originally posted by cyndiofthevortex View Post
              Here's Jack, in case you couldn't find him! He photobombs quilt pictures all the time. It's his thing.
              Thanks for posting a picture of Jack.......I couldn't find him among all those beautiful tops. Every one of them is lovely and shows your love for the hobby.

Comment

Better than a kick in the butt just send a few my way and that will lighten your load !!!!! lol they are all beautiful and you can do it !!!

Comment

I didn't realize until my son said "What? " that I said out loud "Oh My Goodness". You have amazing quilts, please, please get them quilted and post pictures as you do so. There is too much time and money to not quilt them and show them off. Again, absolutely beautiful!!!
                  Robin
                  My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

Wow! I had to really search to find Jack, he blends in sew well!

How can you hide such beauty? Get busy quilting and pass on some of that love!
                    "One can never consent to creep, when one feels the impulse to soar" -Helen Keller

Comment

Cyndi, Cyndi, Cyndi I know you can finish all of those beautiful quilt tops! You do such beautiful work and we have to remember that just because we are not happy with our quilting someone that does not quilt will find the quilt just gorgeous. I am positive that by the time you finish ALL those tops you will be very happy will your quilting! So c'mon finish those tops and be an inspiration to all of us...I know you can do it. Please share a picture of each one

Fannie

Live each day as if it were your last!

Comment

Oh, Cyndi - these are so beautiful! Just think how wonderful they will be when finished!
                        Sweetie, it is VERY COLD where you are - those tops are just NOT going to do the job unless you get 'em sandwiched, quilted, and bound! Now get on it, quilty friend!

Comment

Come on now, chica!!

Time to put these BABIES to bed!

There is GLORY, glorious, in there. Come on, chica!

I posted a thread, I believe on 1/6/14, of my favorite Forum Quilts of the year, and I encouraged others to do the same. So we could share at the end of the year...)
                          You know, the ta-da quilt! The 'I couldn't do this in my NEXT lifetime' quilt....

I know it's in you. Time to put these babies to sleep!
                          I really need to get off the exclamation point.
                          It may give people the idea that I'm bright and cheerful all the time....

Comment

Yes, these are all my unquilted tops, but remember, I've been quilting for over 30 years and some of these quilts are that old! I got them all out to organize them and DH decided it was worth a picture. Jack snuck in for the photo. See how cute he is?

As you can tell, I love to piece quilts and get stuck on quilting them. But this might be the year of the Finished UFOs! Send me encouragement or a kick in the butt. Either or both will do.

Where? Where is Jack? That's quite a lot....so which one to finish first.
                            SandyWhite
                            Ocala, Florida
                            http://handpiecing.blogspot.com

Comment

Oh oh there he is. I should have read through the whole thread.
                              SandyWhite
                              Ocala, Florida
                              http://handpiecing.blogspot.com

Comment

Wow, Cyndi, that is an awesome display! I am the opposite, I want to scream after several hours of piecing a quilt (my attention span is about this long-) I just cannot wait to get the thing sewn together so I can quilt it! LOL
                                "She who dies with the most fabric wins"

Ecclesiastes 9:10 "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom."

Julie
                                :D

Comment

Working...
                                X