Forum mail y'all, all the way from Texas! <3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum mail y'all, all the way from Texas! <3

Bernadette (bhaggerty) gave me a huge and wonderful suprice today!!! To my confused delight there was a big package in my mailbox when I got home from town. I was just starting to wonder if I had ordered something way back that I had forgotten about (mail does take a loooong time sometimes) when I had a better look at the envelope and noticed the address was handwritten. The sender name also rang a bell and when I had two more seconds to think about it I realised just who it was.

THANK YOU Bernadette for brightening my day (and Alice's too, she's already claimed the fabrics as hers!). I'm hurrying writing this because i want to take a better look at the book and the paper pieces!

Forum Mail Bhaggerty.jpg

I'm sure you can all imagine the joy.
    ~ Anna ~

My Pinterest

Re: Forum mail y'all, all the way from Texas! &lt;3

That was so nice of Bernadette, she is a wonderful person....enjoy your gifts
    Shirley aka buckeyequilter
    I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Comment

Your are so welcome! After I sent the package I realized that the note did not make it inside!
      I was going to PM you but that would have ruined the surprise! So I just waited until you received it!

The fabric, of course, is for your sweet daughter Alice! My daughter is 11 years old and loves pink so we chose those for her!
      I am glad she immediately knew it was for her! Hope she can create something fun with it!!

The Civil War Quilts book of course is for you! I love the Civil War reproduction quilts too!

The English paper pieced bow tie mini quilt is for you too! It is also a Civil War reproduction pattern.
      Thought you would enjoy it!
      Happy Quilting!

Comment

OH did I mention my DH is a total American civil war buff? Or nut... Kind of unexpected for a Swede lol. So the book actually fits us both!
        ~ Anna ~

My Pinterest

Comment

Originally posted by Wwena View Post
          OH did I mention my DH is a total American civil war buff? Or nut... Kind of unexpected for a Swede lol. So the book actually fits us both!
          I had read that in a previous post! So glad there was something for everyone in that little package!! LOL!
          Happy Quilting!

Comment

Isn't forum mail just the best surprise? Way to to Bernadette.
            HUGS,
            Lenore

"I'm not crazy. My Mother had me tested." (Dr Sheldon Cooper)

Comment

Originally posted by bhaggerty View Post
              I had read that in a previous post! So glad there was something for everyone in that little package!! LOL!
              I almost didn't think there was a way to get DH more than politely interested in quilting - thank you for remembering that and acting on it!
              ~ Anna ~

My Pinterest

Comment

Working...
              X