X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buckeyequilter
    replied
    Re: Snow day=Sew day!

Pretty Dresden. I love the snow as long as I can stay home and watch it from the window.

Leave a comment:

• ilive2craft2
    replied

Love your projects and I didn't know the JR strips would work for that size dresden blade either! Had a snow/cold day today myself and I spent the morning painting my sewing room. I have one coat on 3 + walls, but it will need a second coat. Going to do that for as far as I got and then move everything again to do the last partial wall.

Leave a comment:

• Iris Girl
    replied

They are both cute! we have bitter cold here and some snow...not sure if we are getting more or not. weather man never seems to hit it right anymore. all this fancy equipment and they forget to just look out the window.

Leave a comment:

• bkthomas
    replied

Nice job! Love them both!!!!

Leave a comment:

• SallyO'Sews
    replied

Love these! Hope you're enjoying the time off! And for the record, I did NOT know about the JR strips as dresden petals!! Great idea - thanks for the tip!

Leave a comment:

• JaneTerese
    replied

These are really pretty! What a great way to spend a snow day!

Leave a comment:

• Kateskloset
    replied

I didn't know that either! LOL, they are very pretty. We may get a day of "wintery mix" at the end of the week, hoping to get a freeze day, sew day in myself. Business is picking up and my sew days are few and far between.

Leave a comment:

• Simply Quilting
    replied

Cute. We have the cold here but no snow. Enjoy your snow day

Leave a comment:

• g8dhorse7
    started a topic Snow day=Sew day!

Snow day=Sew day!

I'm not a winter person. And I dislike snow a lot...except when it falls so pretty outside my sewing room window ....and I get a day off from work pillow tops.jpg I just finished a couple pillow tops. They are made with the left over bits from the Happy Go Lucky quilt. I learned today that jelly roll strips make great 5" dresden petals! Who knew? Probably everyone but me. lol
Working...
X