Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

18" doll's carrier bag + some more for my youngest granddaughter :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

18" doll's carrier bag + some more for my youngest granddaughter :)

Hugs from me

Fabric purchases require no justification!
    A stash must be carefully and constantly built. That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Re: 18" doll's carrier bag + some more for my youngest granddaughter

really nice and gorgeous including your grand daughter!!!!!
    sigpicgreetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

Comment

So sweet. I bet she is delighted!
      ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

What a cute little layette you made for her doll baby. She looks so adorable!
        There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

What adorable dolly items! She looks like she is having so much fun!
          Patti
          "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

Aw how cute!
            “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, is and remains immortal.”

― Albert Pine

Comment

I remember making doll clothes and bedding for my two oldest girls when they were little. Then when I had grandchildren, I thought I would do it again, but it seems like they never played with baby dolls, they went right to Barbies. I was so disappointed! They grow up so fast! My oldest Grandchild is turning 9 this Fri, she is going to stay with me for a week during Easter break. She likes to sew on my machines and she wants to lean how to crochet, but she is left handed and I am right. Makes it hard to teach her. But I will do my best.
              JVO

Comment

Originally posted by JVO View Post
                My oldest Grandchild is turning 9 this Fri, she is going to stay with me for a week during Easter break. She likes to sew on my machines and she wants to lean how to crochet, but she is left handed and I am right. Makes it hard to teach her. But I will do my best.
                I am left-handed and my mother taught me to crochet by sitting directly in front of her and watching what she did. It was quite easy to replicate her movements that way. Don't let her sit beside you but in front face on and she'll pick it up in no time.
                Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
                it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Awww how cute! Your grandaughter looks like she just loves it.
                  What a cutie she is too.
                  :icon_wave: Sunny

Blog: www.threesmallfryprimitives.blogspot.com

Facebook: Threesmallfry Primitives

Comment

Thank you all so much for all your sweet remarks
                    and the helpful hint for teaching lefthanded kids! Hugs!
                    My wee Linnea just turned three and she loves
                    to play with the tiny baby doll and the two larger ones.
                    She has a big doll with blue eyes and long blond hair
                    that looks very much like herself as well.

She received a Barbielike doll from someone at christmas
                    but she still prefers the more babylike ones.
                    I made several outfits and it was great fun!
                    It doesn't take much fabric, luckily!

It's a lot of fun watching her combinatons!
                    All the dolls end up with something on
                    and there's a lot of -Hush! around the sleeping ones...

She is a busy mamma in the top pic and a doctor in the last one:
                    she had forgotten her medical kit but I had disp gloves...
                    Fabric purchases require no justification!
                    A stash must be carefully and constantly built. That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Comment

What a cool doll carrier ....an what a precious little girl!
                      You know you've had too much coffee when you can thread a sewing machine while it's running.

The Adventures of the Empress of the Universe... or how I learned to quilt on the internet!

Comment

all those outfits are so cute!
                        ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

Ah----to have a little girl to sew for again! I miss that! I should find some one to "adopt" for awhile! So cute! Great dolly clothes and carrier! Brought back sweet memories! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

I am also a "southpaw", but I learned to knit and crochet right-handed without any problem. Sandy's suggestion is a good one. I don't think my Mom thought of that when she was teaching me!
                            Patti

Comment

super job.... i LOVE seeing little girls play with dolls (not barbie).... i crochet American Girl sweater's and hats)... sell them at our semi annual craft fair... my own pattern... it's so much fun to get "artistic" with doll stuff... i LOVE your purple hat and top.... as well as the lime green... lucky girl having the pink corduroy crib tote..... awsome Gramma!!!!!
                              "Each day well-lived and Happy;
                              that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

Working...
                              X