Final Easter project - Egg Toss Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final Easter project - Egg Toss Game

I am trying to come up with easy ideas for my old DGD that I can make with what I have at home. I whipped this together this afternoon. After stressing out on the lack of perfection I remembered, hey this is for a 5 year old, she will just love playing with it! The appliques were stitched on with decorative stitches and then with wrong sides together I added a back, stitching all around, then pinked the edges. The Egg tossing bags are filled with rice and pinked also. All I have to do now is pack the box with all the little items I also bought! Wish I could see her open it!
    Off to go find something cute to put the "eggs" in!
    Thanks for looking,
    Patti
    Attached Files
    Patti
    "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Re: Final Easter project - Egg Toss Game

What a great idea!! You have such a creative mind!! I'm sure your DGD is going to love it!!!

You now have my mind racing with all the holiday possibilities: A Christmas tree and bean bag ornaments, a giant pumpkin and little ghosts, hearts for Valentines Day, shamrocks....oh, I need to keep an idea book and write all this stuff down!!
    ~Mary
    As ye sew, so shall ye rip.

Comment

What a cute project, the kids are going to have a great time.
      :icon_wave: Sunny

Blog: www.threesmallfryprimitives.blogspot.com

Facebook: Threesmallfry Primitives

Comment

Thanks Mary and Sunny! I made a cute little drawstring bag for the egg bean bags too. The ideas for different holidays sound so cute! Think I will make some for the different holidays too!
        Patti
        "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

Adorable and so applicable for many seasons, holidays, themes, etc. Great idea! She will love it! Great use of creativity and scraps! Very cute and sweet! Perhaps someone can take a picture as she opens it, or plays with it, so you can share in that. I don't have grands yet.............but fear they will all live away when they do come! I can't wait anyway! SuzyQue

Comment

Thumbs up on the bean bag toss! I, too, like the idea of doing them for different seasons. Cute.
            Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

I'm so making this! Love it! Very creative.
              Lisa

"Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands...." 1 Thessalonians 4:11

Comment

What a clever idea! Like mrswindy's idea about doing a similiar thing for other holidays. A great way for the little ones to play with something that is not electronic! Thank you for the idea.....

Comment

How adorable, patticakes! You're so creative! I hope someone has a camera ready when she opens her box!
                  There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

That is just adorable! Maybe they could make a video or something to send you so you can see her in action!

Comment

Working...
                    X