Cover for Juju

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cover for Juju

I couldn't decide which project to tackle next so I made a cover for Juju. I guess this was the next project. lol Now I have to make one for Ruby and Breeze. I can't have the girls getting jealous over Juju's new dress. Am I the only one who named her sewing machines?juju cover.jpg

Re: Cover for Juju

Cute name for one of your " girls"! Yes by all means, make more pretty dresses for them all.

Comment

Oh how cute! I need four of those! I can practice my quilt as you go and make one for dd too. Adorable!
      🌺 Lorie

Comment

At first I thought you had birds and that was the name of one of them. I thought what a pretty bird cage cover. Oh well I guess I was way off base. In any case I love it great cover
        sigpic
        Hugs Ann

Comment

That cover is adorable!!
          sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
          Time spent with cats is never wasted.
          Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by g8dhorse7 View Post
            I couldn't decide which project to tackle next so I made a cover for Juju. I guess this was the next project. lol Now I have to make one for Ruby and Breeze. I can't have the girls getting jealous over Juju's new dress. Am I the only one who named her sewing machines?[ATTACH=CONFIG]65879[/ATTACH]
            This is one of the cutest covers I've ever seen!
            TODAY IS A GOOD DAY...TO HAVE A GOOD DAY...Genny

Comment

I name my machines also. I have Pinky, Stephie, Traci, Mary, Hilda, and Clyde (my embroidery machine). Pinky is my Pink Moorse, Stephie and Traci are Featherweights, Mary is a Singer 99, Hilda is a Brother. Love you cover! Going to have to make some covers for Pinky and Mary soon.

Hugs!
              Debbie
              Good friends are like quilts-they age with you, yet never lose their warmth!

Comment

Working...
              X