Iris Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iris Update

Here is my irises today. I am sure the storms coming in Friday will rip them to shreds so I have to enjoy them while I can. I am so glad I could make you guys smile looking at mother natures beauty. They smell sooooo good!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by RFREE; April 14, 2011, 07:45 PM.

Re: Iris Update

So beautiful. Haven't you figured out how to upload the scent yet? thanks for sharing!
    ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

So beautiful. I can smell them, Nancy. Take a really big sniff close to the screen!

Comment

Originally posted by Loonwatcher View Post
        So beautiful. Haven't you figured out how to upload the scent yet? thanks for sharing!
        Ha ha I wish I could Nancy wouldn't that be great!

Comment

Thanks for sharing! They are beautiful!

Comment

They are so beautiful! Mine won't be ready for months yet!
            :icon_wave: Sunny

Blog: www.threesmallfryprimitives.blogspot.com

Facebook: Threesmallfry Primitives

Comment

Yes, and you did make us smile, and smile, and smile Rhonda - once for the beauty of the blooms, twice for the absolutely heavenly colour and again for the image of the perfume wafting out of the screen. Another big smile that you gals are seeing spring arrive after a really hard winter.
              Love Mary B.

Comment

Welcome to spring! I'm so happy you're weather is warming up. Hopefully, everyone will take time from their busy schedules to go outside and spend some time soaking up one of the best parts of life - the atmosphere around us.
                Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

Okay, I have to be the one to bite. What is with the parking meter in your driveway? Fess up, Rhonda!!
                  Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
                  it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy Navas View Post
                    Okay, I have to be the one to bite. What is with the parking meter in your driveway? Fess up, Rhonda!!
                    Well Sandy I am glad you asked. My DH found this parking meter years ago at a yard sale and just had to have it for the driveway.Ha ha. We have had more fun with the thing than you can imagine. When we moved 10 years ago to where we are now the first thing that was pulled up was that darn meter.So here it is right beside my driveway. People just love it. It is kinda cool. I guess you don't see them anymore out and about like you did years ago. And no we don't charge to park in my drive....hey I just had a thought.... with gas going up the way it is I may have to start charging everybody who parks in my drive ha ha ha ha lol wouldn't that be a hoot!!!!JK
                    Thanks for asking.
                    Rhonda

Comment

Well, ladies, here's something else to hoot about - DH and I thought we were looking at a new fangled kind of American water meter. Duh. Glad you cleared that up Rhonda.

Mary B.

Comment

Working...
                      X