No announcement yet.

Quilt as you go strip quilt FINISHED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Quilt as you go strip quilt FINISHED!

Congratulations! (On your pretty quilt, not the injuries-hope you feel better!)

Comment

Really cute! You did a great job!!
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Careful girlfriend....I know it's hard with poor eyesite... but be extra careful... I was getting lax about closing the blade on the rotary cutter.. and yep, I picked it up with blade open!! Not a bad cut at all,, but it reminded me "good and proper" as my Nana would say,, to CLOSE that blade EVERY time,, no matter what!!
        Originally posted by Sandy Navas View Post
        Quilting Injury Support Group?

Three days ago I cut the tip of my right little finger on a rotary cutter. OUCH.
        Today the same rotary cutter, while laying it down, was still open and I sliced the knuckle of my right middle finger. OUCH!

How do we get support????????????????????

I need Band-aids and a hug, too!
        "Each day well-lived and Happy;
        that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

April I really love this quilt... it's a super job and my favorite part is that it's scrappy, and inventive at the same time... I'm a huge fan of pieced backs... yours is fabulous!!! Keep up the good work and never be afraid to add your own touch..
          "Each day well-lived and Happy;
          that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

Beautiful quilt, I like the scrappy look! Everything sharp and tapered is my enemy too. I had a pair of scissors sharpened recently and now the bottom tip is so sharp and pointed that it's pretty dangerous for (clumsy) me to use it because I always prick my hands.

Comment

Working...
            X