X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• promqueen
    replied
    Re: Diaper bag

Wow! You're fast!! Mom and baby are so lucky to be getting such a cute gift and plus it is handmade which are the best!!

Leave a comment:

• Claire Hallman
    replied

Originally posted by patticakes View Post
    What a cute bag Rhonda! If you have lots of extra fabric here is a tutorial for a crib sheet that I saved in my "favorites" so that I could make a matching crib sheet to go with a quilt.
    http://www.dana-made-it.com/2008/07/...ed-sheets.html
    Thanks so much for this link, I bought some lavender flannel and will make a sheet and embroider Sweet Dreams in the corner for the upcoming grand-girl. I am excited since I thought I was going to have to take the mattress out of the box and use it for the pattern. I was afraid I would stick a pin in it and there goes the waterproofing,.

Leave a comment:

• Bubby
    replied

That's a wonderful looking diaper bag, really roomy. The new Mom will love your gifts. Can't wait to see the quilt!

Leave a comment:

• Marebear
    replied

Super cute bag and fabric! What a wonderful gift

Leave a comment:

• loulou
    replied

It's lovely, great work. x

Leave a comment:

• cyndiofthevortex
    replied

Very cute fabric! You did a great job. A matching quilt, too? What new mom wouldn't love this?

Cyndi

Leave a comment:

• sunflower1944
    replied

I love this fabric too. Adorable - she should love this.

Leave a comment:

• jennaleigh820
    replied

that is so cute....im making my sister in law a dallas cowboys one with the diaper case to go with it for christmas....we always get her the same thing every year so i thought she would love this and this is her first baby

Leave a comment:

• Alana
    replied

Rhonda this is adorable fabric! the set will be great when you 've finished. Can't wait to see it. Did you put any kind of water proof lining in the bag? I have a friend expecting in March. I have started a quilt but a diaper bag would be so nice too. This is gorgeous as usual Rhonda....

Leave a comment:

• rebeccas-sewing
    replied

Cute, Rhonda! Love the fabric. You have become quite an expert at making bags!

Leave a comment:

• jimmysid26
    replied

That is really cute and the best gift ever for a mother and her newborn baby. I like the stuff and light color which looks pretty. Great work that showed your love for her. Like it.

Leave a comment:

• RFREE
    replied

Originally posted by patticakes View Post
    What a cute bag Rhonda! If you have lots of extra fabric here is a tutorial for a crib sheet that I saved in my "favorites" so that I could make a matching crib sheet to go with a quilt.
    ooooo Thanks Pattycakes. I think I have enough fabric to make a quilt and a fitted sheet!!!I started on the quilt today.

Leave a comment:

• patticakes
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Loonwatcher
    replied

Sooo cute. Love the fabric. What a nice gift. The matching blanket is a great idea.

Leave a comment:

• Angela Ryerse-Multhaupt
    replied

Very cute!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X