Diaper bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Diaper bag

that is so cute....im making my sister in law a dallas cowboys one with the diaper case to go with it for christmas....we always get her the same thing every year so i thought she would love this and this is her first baby

Comment

I love this fabric too. Adorable - she should love this.
      Jo :icon_wave:

Comment

Very cute fabric! You did a great job. A matching quilt, too? What new mom wouldn't love this?

Cyndi
        Cyndi

“Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.” - Victor Hugo

Comment

It's lovely, great work. x

Comment

Super cute bag and fabric! What a wonderful gift
            Mary :icon_hi:

Love is the thread that mends worn hearts.

Comment

That's a wonderful looking diaper bag, really roomy. The new Mom will love your gifts. Can't wait to see the quilt!
              sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Originally posted by patticakes View Post
                What a cute bag Rhonda! If you have lots of extra fabric here is a tutorial for a crib sheet that I saved in my "favorites" so that I could make a matching crib sheet to go with a quilt.
                http://www.dana-made-it.com/2008/07/...ed-sheets.html
                Thanks so much for this link, I bought some lavender flannel and will make a sheet and embroider Sweet Dreams in the corner for the upcoming grand-girl. I am excited since I thought I was going to have to take the mattress out of the box and use it for the pattern. I was afraid I would stick a pin in it and there goes the waterproofing,.
                Claire from Pelham, Alabama

Comment

Wow! You're fast!! Mom and baby are so lucky to be getting such a cute gift and plus it is handmade which are the best!!

Comment

Working...
                  X